Sign in to follow this  
Skold

Irish Owls

hi mrrodge, im in mayo n im heading over to the wycombe game to hopefully see us secure auto, but if we end up in playoffs they will be shown on sky sports so if you ask any pub will usually put game on for you

heading over myself also saturday morning.., dublin- leeds flight by any chance... if so see you there UTO

Planning on going Saturday if I can get a ticket. Been 4 times already this season so really don't want to miss this. I'm looking at flights from Cork to Manchester, its gonna cost a fortune but it'll be worth every penny if we go up.

• Agree 1

i got return from dublin for 38 euros, not bad at all ! still have to drive up from limerick, but only 2~ hours

Edited by BOBBYC

i got return from dublin for 38 euros, not bad at all ! still have to drive up from limerick, but only 2~ hours

im flying from knock to east midlands, flights only cost 26 euro return, plus im only 10 min from knock airport, we will av to meet up for a pint before match

• Agree 1

Well done Irish Owls. Top supporters. Hopefully see you going next season against Leeds.

Anybody know what happened to the Limavady Owls? I wonder if any off them still follow SWFC? Are they reading this?

When first moved over here someone told me there was an Owls fanclub in Limavady but this is the only mention I've seen of it since

M Royds hope you got home safe and sound and enjoyed the match yesterday.