Irish Owls

Guest Skold

Hey, hows it goin? Jus joined up. I'm from Bangor (jus outside Belfast). I've followed the Owls all my life. I was up at the N. Ireland v Portugal game last night. Wee Brunt did a solid job

alright laddecent result for Norn Iron last night but tickets were a rip off!are you the only Owl in bangor or are there more of you?

Cheers guys. Norn Iron against Portugal was good stuff, really enjoyed it. You're right tho Belfast Owl tickets were a bit of a rip off! I know 5 other owls supporters down here, but two of them are related to me!! rofl

so madness runs in the family? rofl

Yea! My dad is a big fan and he pretty much bullied me into it. I was coming round to the idea and then he took me to the 93 FA cup final and that was me hooked!!

Cheers guys. Norn Iron against Portugal was good stuff, really enjoyed it. You're right tho Belfast Owl tickets were a bit of a rip off! I know 5 other owls supporters down here, but two of them are related to me!! rofl

We'll that's a few more of us!I've heard of one other who lives next to a teacher called Frank (I think) not you is it? Frank works with my G/F