Let's Get Swansea Sold Out

1 minute ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

I want Chansiri out, I want ticket prices reduced but there is something interesting here…..

Cost of living crisis ongoing but both stands with the highest ticket prices sell out yet the kop, with cheaper ( not cheap) tickets doesn’t.

That's very interesting.

Why do you reckon that is?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Around 33500.

On the 2020 safety certificate it was 34945. The restrictions are explained too. Im looking for the 2023 one.Screenshot_20240329_105516_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.9f845112d4432ceb4054d3d215078654.jpgScreenshot_20240329_105545_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.69f5a22973c2857e942273cfe71fc7bf.jpg

15 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

I want Chansiri out, I want ticket prices reduced but there is something interesting here…..

Cost of living crisis ongoing but both stands with the highest ticket prices sell out yet the kop, with cheaper ( not cheap) tickets doesn’t.

Because the cost of living crisis is a myth ......... and people just like to moan like f@#k about ticket prices, yet we always sell out the most expensive first and when it is cheap you get the old "not lining chansiris pockets" line from the majority who then whinge they cant get a ticket for wembley.

allthe above is fact . . .  And thats a fact too😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

I am a bit shy so get worried when I have a ticket for the kop…..there a lot of hidden extras you get, heard it from a friend!!

27 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

I think people generally stay away unless they have a season ticket (helped by the conscious effort by Chansiri to push people into season tickets) - we know that because we usually have a relatively low POTD attendance for standard games, around 2k ish. 

When people do make the occasional effort, they’d rather pay an extra £5-10 to have better facilities (south especially) and not have pillars restricting their view.

Thats my theory anyway. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, S11 Owll said:

I think people generally stay away unless they have a season ticket (helped by the conscious effort by Chansiri to push people into season tickets) - we know that because we usually have a relatively low POTD attendance for standard games, around 2k ish. 

When people do make the occasional effort, they’d rather pay an extra £5-10 to have better facilities (south especially) and not have pillars restricting their view.

Thats my theory anyway. 

That’s exactly my position.

Because of the ridiculously high prices, I only go to around 5 games a season now. All the stands are bloody expensive so, for the few games I actually attend, I’d rather pay through the nose to have a decent view, than pay through the nose to have five poles in my way. 

• Like 2

Just now, BingleyOwl said:

I’d rather pay through the nose to have a decent view, than pay through the nose to have FIVE poles in my way. 

You'd have a better view if you went to Specsavers if you see FIVE poles....

4 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

That’s exactly my position.

Because of the ridiculously high prices, I only go to around 5 games a season now. All the stands are bloody expensive so, for the few games I actually attend, I’d rather pay through the nose to have a decent view, than pay through the nose to have five poles in my way. 

First they nick our jobs, then they block the view on the kop 

Edited by paulrs
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

You'd have a better view if you went to Specsavers if you see FIVE poles....

It's not 5 poles post Brexit. It's 5 Albanians.

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

That's very interesting.

Why do you reckon that is?

Because you are behind a pillar on the kop, might as well pay a extra few quid and see the game 

No need for anymore threads about ticket prices. The fans have turned out in their numbers yet again. Well done DC you have pitched them just right then. Obviously I must be in a very small minority now. Hope they win. 

900 ahead of the Leeds game on the day of the match but not sure if the additional blocks were on sale for them?

Obviously nowhere near the same level of away fans so I'll go for 27,000

Just now, Jim Wonk said:

No need for anymore threads about ticket prices. The fans have turned out in their numbers yet again. Well done DC you have pitched them just right then. Obviously I must be in a very small minority now. Hope they win. 

The pricing is better than usual because of the offer to members but it's no compliment to him that fans are turning out - they want to back their team in a huge game.

UTO

#chansiriout

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Well done DC? Crikey 

16 minutes ago, owl84 said:

Because you are behind a pillar on the kop, might as well pay a extra few quid and see the game 

Precisely, the Koop still isn’t cheap but for a few extra quid you might as well have a better view and perspective view and arguably better concourse facilities, certainly in the South Stand and Grand Stand anyway 

• Like 1