What players do we have at our disposal exactly?

Can we recall Byers? Momo not the player I thought he was. And if Bannan is out for any length of time we could do with him.

Paterson and Windass are close thank goodness! 

Delgardo close. Hendricks and Gregory Will come back, none match fit.

Got to hope Poveda and Bannan aren't out for long. Two best of our best players in my view!

• Like 1

We have 8 finals, and I think we need every option available, that includes Gregory and Hendrick being registered ( if not already done ). Hopefully Windass and Pato will be back to give more options, especially if Poveda and Bannan are going to miss games. It is all hands to the pump at this stage.

• Like 2

Nobody knows for sure yet , appears baz and Poveda could miss a game or 2 (let’s hope not ) 

midfield is weak as always , defensively we are ok . Up top ok . 

we need to go back to the back 5 , use Valentin and marv for there width 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Nobody knows for sure yet , appears baz and Poveda could miss a game or 2 (let’s hope not ) 

midfield is weak as always , defensively we are ok . Up top ok . 

we need to go back to the back 5 , use Valentin and marv for there width 

This for the last 8 games, no more Tinkering with the system

Midfield is a problem, if both Bannan and Poveda are out for the Swansea game we nhave a serious problem, I have no idea how we would solve it, unless we promote someone from the u21's.

• Like 1

We have 22 registered players, so we can register another 3 out of Paterson, Delgado, Hendrick and Gregory.  I don’t know if there’s a recall  clause on Byers loan, if there is, he could be 1 of the 3.

Other than these, we can also include youngsters such as Rio Shipston.

5 hours ago, Kevowls1 said:

Can we recall Byers? Momo not the player I thought he was. And if Bannan is out for any length of time we could do with him.

Paterson and Windass are close thank goodness! 

Delgardo close. Hendricks and Gregory Will come back, none match fit.

Got to hope Poveda and Bannan aren't out for long. Two best of our best players in my view!

I don't think we can recall Byers. Recall clauses can only be inserted into full season loans and the player can only be recalled during the January transfer window.

I said at the time when we let him go, it was a mad decision and could come back to bite us on the bum.

I don't think Paterson is close. I'm sure DR said he didn't see him being back before the end of April.

Windass won't be match fit after being out for so long. And you just know he could break down at any time.

• Like 1

Last eight games and we are down to this testicles... where we are panicking who will be available /fit for the run-in. 

We should never have been in this position, never-ever-never. There is only one person who is at fault with us being in this position and we all (unless you are fan boys) know who is responsible for this. 

Gerrout of OUR CLUB. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

This for the last 8 games, no more Tinkering with the system

Midfield is a problem, if both Bannan and Poveda are out for the Swansea game we nhave a serious problem, I have no idea how we would solve it, unless we promote someone from the u21's.

If Poveda and baz were out I’d go for 

Beadle

Iorfa

Ikky

bernard 

Valentin

Vaulks

Palmer 

Momo

Johnson

Gassama

Ugbo

certainly not ideal , whether windass could Start actually in a CAM role and keep momo on the bench as I’m far from convinced on him r

• Like 1

We'll lack creativity without Baz and Poveda but we will have a more physical aspect to our game. Palmer, Paterson or Hendricks in midfield. Windass can play that attacking mid-role and has actually been very good there in the past.

We've been in worse positions when it's come to injuries, at least we have players we know can slot straight into those roles. We'll certainly miss both Baz and Poveda, though.