The last remaining Chansiri supporters should read this

1 minute ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Should we inform the people who we’re upgrading to, before waving these magic wands? Otherwise they might not be too pleased waking up and finding they now own SWFC.

Let’s also hope that we’re all ‘wishing for’ the same upgrade as well, when we wave those wands. Otherwise it could be chaos!

Oh sorry, I’d missed the part where someone was posting something constructive.  My bad.  

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, DazUK said:

This time next season.

Ring ring...

'Ticket office '

'Hello, can I get 2 tickets for Fleetwood away please pal'

'Yar for sure'

I’m actually keeping half an eye on the Cheltenham results, hoping they stay up so I’ll have another game that I can get to next season.

Still thinking we can pull it off though.

42 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

Unbelievable really

Having to book the hotels as well! It’s a wonder he has time to coach the team if he doesn’t even get help with that. 

Have you tried to book a hotel for your holiday and the stress that causes

Try booking one for the whole team along with the staff and kit stuff

Its a wonder the bloke hasn’t had a nervous breakdown 

Well more fool him.let’s face it there’s enough of them to delegate ? Isn’t that what managers do at any level in life ? 

• Haha 2

Just now, edwinowl said:

Well more fool him.let’s face it there’s enough of them to delegate ? Isn’t that what managers do at any level in life ? 

He will have people actually booking the hotels 

He will need to sign off the costings though 

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

I see only one positive in this: the fact that he, Röhl, is highlighting these areas indicates to me that he recognises he's the only one driving the clown car, and he's trying to fix these issues as well as doing his actual job of managing the team.

It's got more doors and panels flying off than a Boeing, and at some point were going to crash and burn mark my words....dc please sod off.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He will have people actually booking the hotels 

He will need to sign off the costings though 

Again. Fairly sure that job can be delegated. 
He’s clearly making a point though. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

I really like Röhl but that all smells of excuses. Awful team selection, awful performance. Take your medicine, learn from it and move on. 

Re the infrastructure; presume he did his due diligence before taking the job. 

exactly , i doubt chansiri has anyone who thinks he even has a clue how to run a football club ,, but im so glad i didnt travel yesterday the rail network and roads were a mess , would have took 9/10 hours by train and back to watch that horror show , any of us what know our players and systems and who have seen us get smashed by playing 4 2 4 against southamptons etc know you cant play that way against them , we all knew we would get beat with that set up as early as 2pm . like everyone i like danny Röhl but he deserves to get torn to shreds for that yesterday .  its not fair on the 2000 what travelled to witness that . it also is a  very expensive away day . 

ive no idea how we are going to be rid of chansiri but from now till may its danny Röhl and the players what we need to get there acts together ,  they come so far in past few months to be undone by absolute crazy tactics you cant blame anyone but yourself for that on saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

I really like Röhl but that all smells of excuses. Awful team selection, awful performance. Take your medicine, learn from it and move on. 

Re the infrastructure; presume he did his due diligence before taking the job. 

If every manager turned down jobs outside the top ten of the premier league due to shortfalls in a clubs infrastructure and administration & management most clubs would be without a manager.

Its also worth remembering Rohls background and his expectations.

3 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Again. Fairly sure that job can be delegated. 
He’s clearly making a point though. 

Yeh the bigger picture he's painting isn't great

But not entirely unexpected given our recent history and other managers talking of similar 'surprises' before they left the club 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, 4evaowl said:

DR mentioned this some weeks ago and yesterday these type of infrastructure issues came up because we were playing Ipswich, a team that we were neck and neck with for most of last season on the pitch. DR was calm and very professional in pointing out the clear differences between the two clubs. It’s as clear as day why they are geared up to compete and we aren’t.

DR wasn’t making excuses for yesterday’s performance. He was open in that he wanted to try to get something out of the game rather than ‘destroy’ it as he said, and possibly still get beaten. You could tell in his interview that he knew he’d got it wrong on the day.

Agreed, I expect a very defensive line up at Boro on Easter Monday.