Thank you all- the 1867 Group

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Puts the club up for sale (we all cheer hurrah) no one buys the club, what then?  Do we carry on protesting?

Typical fan boy attitude, trying to create imaginary barriers at every turn.

“Something may or may not happen so let’s just do nothing just in case it doesn’t”:duntmatter:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, The1867Group said:

We would like to start off by saying thank you, to our volunteers, who yet again gave up their time to distribute flyers, to fans who thanked us for our efforts. And to those who respectfully declined a flyer. 

Whilst we expected this protest wouldn’t be as successful as the one against Birmingham due to recent results, it was still pleasing to see so many in agreement, that change is very much needed.

Sadly, given our constant requests that debate remains civil and respectful, it’s a shame some fellow Wednesdayites couldn’t afford us that respect. 

We always knew we’d be open to criticism. It comes with being a protest group on such a divisive issue. People don’t want unrest at the club, neither do we. 

What we didn’t sign up to is threats of violence, being spat at, our support questioned, flyers knocked out of our distributors hands or the disgusting remarks based on our appearance. We didn’t expect this from fans of our own club. What happened to WAWAW?

Everything we’ve done and will continue to do is because we love Sheffield Wednesday. We believe in its untapped potential. Contrary to the belief of some we don’t hate Mr. Chansiri. We don’t want him to fail. But the past 9 years have proven that he either doesn’t have the resources to change - or he simply doesn’t want to. We don’t feel we can reason with the chairman.

Whilst Danny Röhl and his coaching staff are doing a fantastic job and results have picked up, the situation off the pitch is still very much unknown. Will the chairman adequately fund the club in the future? What is our financial situation? Are taxes and players going to be paid on time? Will the club adequately address supporters concerns regarding season ticket, match day and merchandise pricing? Will the club address the mysterious reasoning behind the lack of card payment option on season tickets? What was the reason for such short early bird season ticket periods? Are there cash flow issues? 

We aren’t a consortium. We aren’t trying to buy the club. We’re a group of fans from all different walks of life that are respectfully asking Mr. Chansiri to put the club up for sale. He has himself admitted that there has been interest in the past. 

This is why we won’t stop. We’ll keep protesting in a peaceful way. 

Dejphon Chansiri, enough is enough. 

Please put our club up for sale.

#swfc

Well done to all !!  I believe the loss on Friday is fully down to the very minority of the so called mighty 1867 Group !! #uto

• Haha 7

I'd probably report that as assault to the police and screenshot the coward's comment.

What kind of person spits in somebody's face for a difference of opinion regarding a football clubs chairman.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The1867Group said:

We would like to start off by saying thank you, to our volunteers, who yet again gave up their time to distribute flyers, to fans who thanked us for our efforts. And to those who respectfully declined a flyer. 

Whilst we expected this protest wouldn’t be as successful as the one against Birmingham due to recent results, it was still pleasing to see so many in agreement, that change is very much needed.

Sadly, given our constant requests that debate remains civil and respectful, it’s a shame some fellow Wednesdayites couldn’t afford us that respect. 

We always knew we’d be open to criticism. It comes with being a protest group on such a divisive issue. People don’t want unrest at the club, neither do we. 

What we didn’t sign up to is threats of violence, being spat at, our support questioned, flyers knocked out of our distributors hands or the disgusting remarks based on our appearance. We didn’t expect this from fans of our own club. What happened to WAWAW?

Everything we’ve done and will continue to do is because we love Sheffield Wednesday. We believe in its untapped potential. Contrary to the belief of some we don’t hate Mr. Chansiri. We don’t want him to fail. But the past 9 years have proven that he either doesn’t have the resources to change - or he simply doesn’t want to. We don’t feel we can reason with the chairman.

Whilst Danny Röhl and his coaching staff are doing a fantastic job and results have picked up, the situation off the pitch is still very much unknown. Will the chairman adequately fund the club in the future? What is our financial situation? Are taxes and players going to be paid on time? Will the club adequately address supporters concerns regarding season ticket, match day and merchandise pricing? Will the club address the mysterious reasoning behind the lack of card payment option on season tickets? What was the reason for such short early bird season ticket periods? Are there cash flow issues? 

We aren’t a consortium. We aren’t trying to buy the club. We’re a group of fans from all different walks of life that are respectfully asking Mr. Chansiri to put the club up for sale. He has himself admitted that there has been interest in the past. 

This is why we won’t stop. We’ll keep protesting in a peaceful way. 

Dejphon Chansiri, enough is enough. 

Please put our club up for sale.

#swfc

Fantastic job guys... keep going 

10 minutes ago, Owl said:

Well done to all !!  I believe the loss on Friday is fully down to the very minority of the so called mighty 1867 Group !! #uto

I can see English isn't your first language, but I'm interpreting that you think Leeds won because we protested?

And minority? Yeah, you're definitely rattled.

• Like 3

Is owlstalk really the place to be posting pics of people like that because someone's done a bit of amateur Internet sleuthing? I'd take it down, at least before there is actual proof. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Owl said:

Post not poster 

Post not poster 

Post not poster

Post not poster

What a phallus post

10 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

Isn't lad on right Alfie the Sheff FC centre half?

We don’t want individuals bringing into this, the lad who did it is certainly not the lad who plays for Sheffield FC. It may well be not the lad who posted on X either. Social media is horrible. Admin, could you possibly remove the image. 

• Like 2

Just now, TommyCraig said:

Is owlstalk really the place to be posting pics of people like that because someone's done a bit of amateur Internet sleuthing? I'd take it down, at least before there is actual proof. 

Is admitting it not proof? I'd get it over to the authorities, spitting is assault.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The1867Group said:

We don’t want individuals bringing into this, the lad who did it is certainly not the lad who plays for Sheffield FC. It may well be not the lad who posted on X either. Social media is horrible. Admin, could you possibly remove the image. 

Sorry, wasn't dogging him out or dragging him at all. Just thought I recognised him from following FC was all. Fair point, wasn't the best question in the circumstances.

3 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

Is admitting it not proof? I'd get it over to the authorities, spitting is assault.

You know nothing other than what someone has posted on here. Could lead to big trouble for the lad pictured. It's common sense not to 'out' anyone without 100% proof. Yes to police. No to what's happened here. 

3 minutes ago, The1867Group said:

@Owlstalk Admin Team if you could delete my question as well please.

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

You know nothing other than what someone has posted on here. Could lead to big trouble for the lad pictured. It's common sense not to 'out' anyone without 100% proof. Yes to police. No to what's happened here. 

I know nothing other than a screenshot of him admitting to it. I'm with you RE speculation on here and going to authorities instead but if he's that much of a ******** to do it, then admit to it, then quite frankly, fizz him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Or post a picture of SHUowl for balance. 

Sorry, I hadn't realised I spat on someone, admitting to it online. 

My bad.

I also didnt post the picture. 

Bad Sunday lad?

Edited by SHUowl
  • Like 1