Huddersfield and Darren Moore

We should all be happy that the worst manager we have ever had has gone.  I hope ALL the fans get behind Thomo and the team v Huddersfield- in pursuit of our first win. Chansiri protests are a distraction - and for once he should just be ignored with the focus on supporting our team. As for Darren - he should get a good reception without going over the top. He is history and support should be directed towards Neil Thompson. WAWAW

• Like 7

I've got a funny feeling we will win this game now. Even if it takes a slice of luck. And it will probably be mostly the team Moore built that will do it.

Moore will do a good long-term job at Huddersfield I reckon, but he's got a squad tipped for relegation at the start of the season and so doesn't have much to work with.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Barnowl2 said:

We should all be happy that the worst manager we have ever had has gone.  I hope ALL the fans get behind Thomo and the team v Huddersfield- in pursuit of our first win. Chansiri protests are a distraction - and for once he should just be ignored with the focus on supporting our team. As for Darren - he should get a good reception without going over the top. He is history and support should be directed towards Neil Thompson. WAWAW

I’m going to throw a tennis ball in his general direction.

Not, at him, obvs.

Who’s in?

8 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Would be a great twist if Wednesday are 4-0 up at half time, then Darren Moore comes out for the second half, starts clapping along to Hi Ho and rips off his Huddersfield tracksuit to reveal a Wednesday one.

Announcing he’s sorted out his differences and he’s managing the second half.

Games finishes 4-4

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

I've got a funny feeling we will win this game now. Even if it takes a slice of luck. And it will probably be mostly the team Moore built that will do it.

Moore will do a good long-term job at Huddersfield I reckon, but he's got a squad tipped for relegation at the start of the season and so doesn't have much to work with.

To be fair, managers are usually sacked before a very winnable game. Lose this one and I'm really worried.

I feel Moore coming back this weekend is probably the reason Xisco got the boot last night. DC doesn’t want to hear the fans cheering for him and he knew we would if Xisco was still here and it would just be toxic - probably safe for a week now

12 hours ago, Barnowl2 said:

Completely disagree.

The sacking is a distraction from the fact Chansiri is here.

The football is irrelevant until a new owner is found.