Get DM back.

He could step in right now and take this squad to mid table mediocrity by the spring - and get paid for it.

Not sure what Sky punditry pays per hour but I'd take an offer to return to this job in an instant and prove how inept DC was.

It'll never happen with Chansiri still in the seat, but y'know....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bratty said:

Surely there can't be any better option for us at the moment than than Chansiri having to suck it up and telling DM he can have his job back for twice what he was on last year.

Would be the best money DC has spent in 2 years.

😂. He build a team to get out it L1 whilst Plymouth & Ipswich built a team to get out of L1 & compete in the Champ.

Barnsley sell Anderson and Kitchen (I think) for good money and we have 30+!year old Icky and Smith on £14k a week (allegedly)

Hindsight is great but foresight would have been better & Moore had none of the latter. He effectively replaced Luongo with Backinson. He left us with an aging and decrepit squad not capable of competing in this league in my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

😂. He build a team to get out it L1 whilst Plymouth & Ipswich built a team to get out of L1 & compete in the Champ.

Barnsley sell Anderson and Kitchen (I think) for good money and we have 30+!year old Icky and Smith on £14k a week (allegedly)

Hindsight is great but foresight would have been better & Moore had none of the latter. He effectively replaced Luongo with Backinson. He left us with an aging and decrepit squad not capable of competing in this league in my opinion.

He left us with an old but solid squad that needed six 30+ players out and six under-26s in and we would have been grand. Lower mid-table mediocrity bound and almost back to where we started when DC bought us.

Instead we have... this.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Has it dawned on you that he may have known what was required to rebuild the side in the Championship. 

He also didn't replace Luongo with Bakinson, he replaced him with Vaulks after Mass decided to leave. 

• Like 3

Just now, SiJ said:

Has it dawned on you that he may have known what was required to rebuild the side in the Championship. 

He also didn't replace Luongo with Bakinson, he replaced him with Vaulks after Mass decided to leave. 

I thought the decision was made when Chansiri decided Luongo didn't sign the contract fast enough and announced his departure in the released list?

• Like 7