Fleetwood replay ticket

3 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

I'd have thought this would have been announced yesterday, surely today.

You'd think so!  It'll be collection only, as the other games at Fleetwood have been.

Surely they should have had a contingency plan for a potential  replay and managed to get the tickets on sale as soon as possible - with online booking they could've put them on sale straightaway, at least for the terrace where they don't even have to programme in seat numbers. Due to Sky games next week Birmingham and Blackburn agreed that any replay would take place this week, and they put the tickets on sale straight after the game on Saturday.

4 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

I'd have thought this would have been announced yesterday, surely today.

Fleetwood have announced details, adults £15 in seats and £13 standing, Seniors £10 and £8 and young uns £5

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2023/january/tickets-swfc-fa-cup-replay/  

I expect we'll hear something from our ticket office this afternoon. 

ffs - was 10 points short of getting into the third sales window and being able to get a ticket for the league match when they went on sale early last month. And despite getting tickets for every away and cup game since then (2 home cup games, 3 league away games), I'm still 10 points short of that window for the replay

Hopefully a bit less interest in those with 920+ TPP for the replay and it may reach the 4th window, but I doubt it.  I really need those TPP for Forest Green!

Just now, alanharper said:

ffs - was 10 points short of getting into the third sales window and being able to get a ticket for the league match when they went on sale early last month. And despite getting tickets for every away and cup game since then (2 home cup games, 3 league away games), I'm still 10 points short of that window for the replay

Hopefully a bit less interest in those with 920+ TPP for the replay and it may reach the 4th window, but I doubt it.  I really need those TPP for Forest Green!

I think you'll be ok this time, a few people I know that go to most away games are giving this a miss.

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

I think you'll be ok this time, a few people I know that go to most away games are giving this a miss.

Not sure given past experience.

I agree with the points system, even though I miss out a lot now as I can now go to a lot more away matches than I used to. Generally its as fair as a system can be.

The weakness is like the OP, some people will spend the £13 to get the points and sell on. Its not fair and in the spirit really but that's life. 

• Like 1