1 hour ago, EcclesallOwl said:

How we looking for sales on these?

Can get 3 at 9am today but ideally need to wait until 2pm tomorrow to get 6 all together

Reckon you'll probably be OK. I think we sold no more than half the allocation on day 1 and that was a big window with 760+ TPP able to buy (I've got 930 and I'm not in the top 1100 fans given that I was just short of getting into the third sales window for Fleetwood tickets, twice). There are still several blocks that haven't gone on sale yet, but it might be due to people like you who are waiting for friends with lower TPP to be able to buy.

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Reckon you'll probably be OK. I think we sold no more than half the allocation on day 1 and that was a big window with 760+ TPP able to buy (I've got 930 and I'm not in the top 1100 fans given that I was just short of getting into the third sales window for Fleetwood tickets, twice). There are still several blocks that haven't gone on sale yet, but it might be due to people like you who are waiting for friends with lower TPP to be able to buy.

Cheers mate

Will probably risk it - there’s always the reserve list if it sells out

Anyone have any tips on how best to get to the ground if you want drive down?

Assume trying to drive and park within walking distance of the ground is not advisable?

Anyone drive and park on outskirts of London, and then tube/train it the rest of the way?

5 hours ago, Ginner said:

Anyone have any tips on how best to get to the ground if you want drive down?

Assume trying to drive and park within walking distance of the ground is not advisable?

Anyone drive and park on outskirts of London, and then tube/train it the rest of the way?

We’re parking at Edgeware, tube down to Camden, few hours there before London Bridge then match.

39 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Anyone know in what order they release the blocks? Guessing Monday was the 2 most central? 

They opened K and C first on Monday morning, but it seems to be fairly random for most games, for MK Dons they sold the corners first and then the better seats went to those who bought on general sale.

I wondered why there seemed to be a section of seats missing in block C so I looked at a photo of the stand and there's a post in the middle of the stand - so I adjusted our seats accordingly!

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

They opened K and C first on Monday morning, but it seems to be fairly random for most games, for MK Dons they sold the corners first and then the better seats went to those who bought on general sale.

I wondered why there seemed to be a section of seats missing in block C so I looked at a photo of the stand and there's a post in the middle of the stand - so I adjusted our seats accordingly!

And now they're selling the rotten blocks right in the corners, i'm guessing before they've sold out all the central ones?

1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

And now they're selling the rotten blocks right in the corners, i'm guessing before they've sold out all the central ones?

I'm not sure what they've sold tbh, I haven't really looked since I got ours on Monday. Usually, but not always, if you click on a greyed out box it'll say "this area is locked" if it hasn't gone on sale yet, if it's been sold it says "this area has no available seats".

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'm not sure what they've sold tbh, I haven't really looked since I got ours on Monday. Usually, but not always, if you click on a greyed out box it'll say "this area is locked" if it hasn't gone on sale yet, if it's been sold it says "this area has no available seats".

So i've seen. They've opened up E now which is more central than the 2 previous. So it seems it's totally random and the people who can get them later on in the sales are sometimes getting better seats

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Just booked some tickets and blocks SSB, SSE and SSL were on sale…not many left on those blocks mind.

SSB sold out whilst I was booking,  30 left on SSE, 12 on SSL

So it’s looking like this will sell out later today, unless there’s other blocks still to come on sale ?

Did anybody get tickets in blocks J or D? They're fairly central and still say area locked, as opposed to no seats available.

Or maybe they've been held back for physical customers in the ticket office rather than online. Or possibly corporates / away season ticket holders

Edited by alanharper