SWFC armed forces veterans

Is this offer only on season tickets , I'm ex army and do shift work that changes pattern at a moments notice ,so just wondered if I qualify on individual games , and what proof of service do I need. 

1 hour ago, wattagit said:

I Did mine just with defence discount card Nice saving on the season ticket the Veterans is new for this season

I wasn't going to renew as I miss most evening matches and have on call rota so missed a lot last season  

Veterans also qualify for the Blue Light card that they gave to the NHS etc.

More or less the same as the Defence Discount Card but has more retailers on it and 20% at KFC.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, S40owl said:

Bump , can you buy for individual games or does it have to be season tickets ?

Ring the ticket office pal, I’m sure if your registered on system as Armed Forces and buy in advance you will get concession for normal games 

Last year Concessions were only for over 65s and for 17 - 20 year olds https://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/match-ticket-prices/

You could get an armed forces membership (not sure about veterans) for £30 which would entitle you to the Concession price so effectively £10 off per game after £30 outlay. https://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/owls-membership/

Will have to wait and see if armed forces and veterans are included as a straight Concession this year.

On 14/06/2022 at 17:18, @owlstalk said:

Anyone still owed money from refunds for season tickets should also call up if they can sort things that quickly!

On this, cannot be bothered to start a new thread 

Was in the ticket office earlier and heard several members of staff making phone calls issuing refunds 

I paid 445 in December early bird stage. I’ve been given 195 in ticket credit. 

I served 10 years. I don’t think length of service matters. Wether you served 1 day or 22 years a veteran is a veteran. As long as you can prove you served then it should be fine. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ANDY said:

I served 10 years. I don’t think length of service matters. Wether you served 1 day or 22 years a veteran is a veteran. As long as you can prove you served then it should be fine. 

Get a Veterans badge for DAOR in phase one these days 

17 hours ago, ANDY said:

Good news. 

Much as i cant stand United, ive always thought we should remember that in a conflict Wednesday and United fans in the forces stand together.

Both clubs fans should remember this sometimes.

17 hours ago, ANDY said:

I'm ex forces mate. What do I need to do to prove I served? Is there an application form etc?