SWFC armed forces veterans

35 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I'm ex forces mate. What do I need to do to prove I served? Is there an application form etc?

Im still a reservist so have a Mod90 pal, but I’m sure you can apply for a vets ID card ?  Someone will know for sure 

What documents do you have to show to prove you are ex-service? I'm ex-service and don't have a thing except my p60 for my service pension. I've never claimed anything anywhere and probably wouldn't claim at SWFC as I would prefer to pay SWFC full whack in any event.

28 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

What documents do you have to show to prove you are ex-service? I'm ex-service and don't have a thing except my p60 for my service pension. I've never claimed anything anywhere and probably wouldn't claim at SWFC as I would prefer to pay SWFC full whack in any event.

P60 will do it, i covered the actual amount on the form, also sent a photo of me in Matelot no 1 square rig from 1987! Did the trick 

2 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I'm ex forces mate. What do I need to do to prove I served? Is there an application form etc?

1 hour ago, Doctor Duran said:

Discharge paper will do it.

discharge papers. 

Record of service 

veterans rail card

defence discount card

any of these will do. Either photograph them and attach to email with your swfc id number or pop in and do it over the counter 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ANDY said:

discharge papers. 

Record of service 

veterans rail card

defence discount card

any of these will do. Either photograph them and attach to email with your swfc id number or pop in and do it over the counter 

Thanks mate. Much appreciated 🙏