Young (ish), Mobile, Tall Striker Required Next Season

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You couldn’t make it up. 

Said this the other day if you were paying attention. What’s the problem?

I know you’re usually the opposite and take great glee in players leaving for Champions League and 60,000 every week. 

Edited by BIG D

19 hours ago, davey_wells said:

I still think Kamberi would have done a job tonight, but hey I know that won't be a popular opinion.

You are right, it isn't.  He's hard working but that's about it.

24 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I know you’re usually the opposite and take great glee in players leaving for Champions League and 60,000 every week. 

I mean you’ve been actively wanting George Hirst to fail for years now and took glee in the fact he was struggling to make an impact. 

Now you want him back…

26 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Plus I’m not going to be the one who writes of Urhoghide and Shaw just yet. They’ve got time. 

You know writing them off is just what you did to young George? And now you want him back! 

1 minute ago, Drewswfc said:

Is he out of contract or actually been put on transfer list? 

I'd definatly have him. Looks a very decent player 

Actually transferred couldn’t come to an agreement with contract with Plymouth wanted more money

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I mean you’ve been actively wanting George Hirst to fail for years now and took glee in the fact he was struggling to make an impact. 

Now you want him back…

Yeah I’m a bitter, fickle football fan. He crapped on us a few years ago. Now we’re consigned to another season in League 1 I think we should take a punt on him. If we’d managed to get promoted then I wouldn’t have been bothered. 

You're the other way which is your right. When young players have left for the greener grass you’ve taken aim at the club. 

We should definitely get Alfie May.

Out of contract, 28 but he’ll be hungry to prove himself at a big club. Caused us all sorts of problems with his movement behind and into the channels. Just scored 25 goals this season.

No brainer.

May, Gregory, Windass, Cadamarteri and one more.

Only Gregory over 30, so I’d look at Vokes or Smith who are also both out of contract and great target men for this division.

May and Vokes/Smith would be a big improvement on Paterson, Berahino and Kamberi.

24 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Yeah I’m a bitter, fickle football fan. He crapped on us a few years ago. Now we’re consigned to another season in League 1 I think we should take a punt on him. If we’d managed to get promoted then I wouldn’t have been bothered. 

You're the other way which is your right. When young players have left for the greener grass you’ve taken aim at the club. 

And I stand by it. I think the club should have kept Shaw and Urhoghide and we messed that up. 

Hirst I think we should have taken the £2m when it was clear he wanted out. 

All three cases are a sign of poor asset management.