Pooped our pants

I'm probably a numptie for getting involved, but when I hear "not in our hands" it to me implies that the outcome of something in a league or competition is reliant on a match result over which we have no control due to not being involved in, rather than being at a disadvantage.

Just sayin

Lets see how long it takes for regret to set in on this post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, markowl said:

Still waiting for you to coherently explain how it's not in our hands.

It was an error, Mark. But I don’t think we are favourites and I don’t think the home advantage will be a strong as people think. If we don’t score early the atmosphere will be horrible. I can see Sunderland taking advantage of that.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

It was an error, Mark. But I don’t think we are favourites and I don’t think the home advantage will be a strong as people think. If we don’t score early the atmosphere will be horrible. I can see Sunderland taking advantage of that.

Why not just post that hours ago?

Yeah, we are up against it on Monday. Agreed.

58 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Hopefully our players have more balls than you.

We were crap for three quarters of the game , a little hope in the last quarter but then Sunderland had to drop the pace at done point , it's given me little confidence for Monday night , I just hope the players give it everything and have enough to get us through the tie, it will be result to get to Wembley now. 

On 06/05/2022 at 21:56, Marro said:

Bottom line is if we can’t score at Hillsborough it is game over.  Sunderland don’t have to do anything.

We have no choice but to take the game to them.  Up and at em.

if we go out with a whimper in the second leg then that would be criminal.

Also..if they score first..game over..