Pooped our pants

Deary me.

It is our hands.

Sunderland go in as favs cause of a one goal lead, but that doesn't mean it's not in our hands.

Honestly worry how some of the people on here cope with day to day life. Far too melodramatic.

Guest Musttryharder
22 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

I agree we were dreadful

Yeah we were that dreadful Sunderland got a hatful , or wait a minute. ...... It doesnt really say that much about how good Sunderland are. I think there is misplaced credit being put on Sunderland based on how Wednesday played. I can understand it if we had played out of our skin and couldnt put the ball in the net but that didnt happen. If we play anything like we have been doing, no problem on Monday. We wernt dreadful, Sunderland had a good game plan to nulify us and again that dowsnt say much about Sunderland considering they were the home side in front of 43000 home fans. 

Guest Musttryharder
3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Deary me.

It is our hands.

Sunderland go in as favs cause of a one goal lead, but that doesn't mean it's not in our hands.

Honestly worry how some of the people on here cope with day to day life. Far too melodramatic.

This

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Deary me.

It is our hands.

My all time favourite memory of Sally was when he was having a spunkathon about Dem Blades.

If I recall correctly they were 2-0 up at Villa, and Villa scored 3 in the last 10 minutes.

Just now, markowl said:

My all time favourite memory of Sally was when he was having a spunkathon about Dem Blades.

If I recall correctly they were 2-0 up at Villa, and Villa scored 3 in the last 10 minutes.

My bad.

They were 3 up

lol

Screenshot_20220507-204250_Samsung Internet.jpg

It wasn't a great performance last night but the reaction on here from some has been so over the top.

It's not going to be easy and we may end up falling short, but it is still all to play for.

Go 1-0 up and it it's as you were.

1 minute ago, markowl said:

He spent most of the game saying how Sharp was far better than Hooper or someit.

Tbf, they did get promoted that season but it was quite the collapse.

I mean...most football matches when they start are in both teams hands lol

Yes, one team might be far better and much more likely to win, but still. 

We go into Monday's game 1-0 down on aggregate against a decent team. Not ideal, but certainly not insurmountable.

Edited by SiJ

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He spent most of the game saying how Sharp was far better than Hooper or someit.

Tbf, they did get promoted that season but it was quite the collapse.

Completely different thread.

At the time Hooper was out injured for the umpteenth time and Sharp was firing them lot to promotion.

Sharp is still doing it in the Championship at 35. What’s Hooper up to?

Hooper probably had more natural talent, but Sharp over the years has proven himself the better player. Isn’t he top scorer in football league history?

So a bit bemused you have the confidence to post this as if it’s some kind of ridiculous opinion.