Horrific

2 hours ago, markg said:

I think that the only be me we haven’t been reliant on bannan was when Carlos was in charge 

Pity we didnt sell BB good player,but he causes as many problems as he solves,we could have done with the money and BB needs a change

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, debram said:

Far from over to him, he's digging us deeper in, get rid pls DC. 

Played his part in our relegation by his insistence on playing out from the back,had new players and a pre season,still getting caught out by direct football,high press  

He isnt going to change.if performances & results dont improve,than he musn't relegate us again,and Wednesday musnt drag down a BPF  with such poor defending,or we will ruin him.....

• Like 2

Plymouth pressed and attacked us direct. They caused us multiple problems finding space etc. 3-0 was the least they deserved given the sitters they missed.

Kamara and their number 7 ran the show. 

Ours once again, was just way too static until the last 10 mins when Corbenau and Shidopo started getting behind them. That needs to be from the off. It's so simple. I can't understand why it doesn't get drilled into the players to do this? 

The stats said we had about 60% possession, I wonder what percentage of that was in our half knocking it sideways again.

12 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Dennis and luongo are huge players for us. Absolutely. Luongo can graft but also play, Dennis can break and isn't afraid to run at teams. 

We're always too sodding static.

ts true that in the recent past we ha e always struggled without Luongo in the middle, and now without Dennis (or Luongo) we seem to struggle just as much.

Shouldn't be the case that we rely so heavily on one piece of a jigsaw.

But also to not score against both Morecambe and Plymouth with our forward players? That's really worrying.

Match showed just how incredibly tactically inept we are, we have one tactic, if you press the defence so we can't pass it around and build from there we're screwed, was extremely worrisome to watch. We needed far more energy in the midfield, Bannan, Wing and Byers are not the energy/strength we need there, it must only be Bannan and one of Wing/Byers (personally my vote is Byers he's shown far more than Wing has so far). Johnson on the left lacks energy/strength that Brown shows, where was he? Not even in the squad! Nothing from Hunt in the first half, was that due to Sow not helping him out?

It was patently obvious early on our tactics/shape was not going to work, so we needed to change something ASAP, instead what happened? The definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, brando said:

only works with players who are comfortable doing it..we arent..

It's not even completely about whether the players are comfortable doing it, you need fullbacks and midfielders moving into space to receive the ball, otherwise it doesn't work, as it didn't yesterday.

1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

Match showed just how incredibly tactically inept we are, we have one tactic, if you press the defence so we can't pass it around and build from there we're screwed, was extremely worrisome to watch. We needed far more energy in the midfield, Bannan, Wing and Byers are not the energy/strength we need there, it must only be Bannan and one of Wing/Byers (personally my vote is Byers he's shown far more than Wing has so far). Johnson on the left lacks energy/strength that Brown shows, where was he? Not even in the squad! Nothing from Hunt in the first half, was that due to Sow not helping him out?

It was patently obvious early on our tactics/shape was not going to work, so we needed to change something ASAP, instead what happened? The definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...

Absolutely spot on. Agree with everything there.