Horrific

Yet another let down for the travelling fans. Plenty of possession second half and plenty of attacking options BUT no real creativity.

Midfield too lightweight and far too much reliance on Bannan.

Need to buck ideas up very quickly!

• Like 5

It should demonstrate to the squad once and for all. 
It doesn’t matter how good you are (or think you are) If you don’t match the opponent for effort you will be humiliated in League 1.

Second to every ball for 80 minutes today according to commentary.

Its tough, it’s physical and that team didn’t cope with it today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Team of strangers but as professional players they have to do better than that. Most have championship experience and should be able to problem solve on the pitch. 
We need to start giving the opposition some respect. 
Once DM realises his best 11 we should be ok. 
Gonna be a long season again by the looks of it. 

First half was certainly horrific The second half  improved to inept.

I don’t know what the rest of you who were there thought but I didn’t think that we looked fit… certainly not as fit and determined as Argyle. If it wasn’t for Dom it could easily have been four.

Guest Derby owl
48 minutes ago, Jaytee said:

Yet another let down for the travelling fans. Plenty of possession second half and plenty of attacking options BUT no real creativity.

Midfield too lightweight and far too much reliance on Bannan.

Need to buck ideas up very quickly!

The reliant on bannan has been like that since carlos was manager, but i think it always will be until someone can step up and say i am as good as  him and make more of a influence on a game...

Sadly with all the players we have had and the new one's we got no-one comes close!

52 minutes ago, Derby owl said:

The reliant on bannan has been like that since carlos was manager, but i think it always will be until someone can step up and say i am as good as  him and make more of a influence on a game...

Sadly with all the players we have had and the new one's we got no-one comes close!

I think that the only be me we haven’t been reliant on bannan was when Carlos was in charge 

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

Not sure about a Byers/ Bannan midfield need one or the other, missed Denis / Lunogo.

Also need to upfront

Dennis and luongo are huge players for us. Absolutely. Luongo can graft but also play, Dennis can break and isn't afraid to run at teams. 

We're always too sodding static.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BRADDO said:

We're just another also ran at this level. Lots of new players but there's little physicality, needle or attacking threat. I was hoping for top 6 but realistically we're a lower mid table side with lots of nicey nice ball players.

Agree 100%, apart from hoping for top 6 part as I thought and still think bottom half from day one

4 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Yep, sadly same sh i t different season! 

Over to you DM! 

Agree. Today was a massive opportunity to make amends for the last match. Don’t think there has been a time in our recent past that we have a squad seemingly well placed to perform in the league we are in. Like you say-over to DM to get a grip.