Moving Seats

52 minutes ago, fezman said:

After many years of trying, we have finally managed to bag some seats in the North on the half way line. Moved from block P to pretty much halfway. 

It took an hour and 15 minutes to get through to the ticket office, but once in the staff were brilliant at sorting this in just a few minutes. So a massive thankyou to Catherine in the ticket office today. 

It also sounds like a lot of fans are having a go at the staff in there. Well lets all remember they are fans too, and they are just doing their job. So be nice and be kind to them. If they can't process your refund, or give you the response you want, remember it's not their fault is it. 

When back all the people you used to sit with will either think 1) you died of covid or 2) you’re a part timer that has stopped going lol 

I'm trying to do exactly the sane, but also add another one of my daughters,  all I get is they can't take the call right now? It's new business surely nothing is as important as that? The website is awful too won't let me add an under 17 as it says I'm 51 when season starts 🤷‍♂️, I'm glad you got yours sorted though 👍

21 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Well said. As you say, it's not Chansiri on the phone when you call.

If however by some chance he did do one of those "back to the floor" sessions and was on the phones, well.......

Always great the ticket office staff. We do have some idiots though, just because they work in a store doesn't mean they should take any abuse. 

Personally, anyone who abuses the staff in their should have the ST cancelled.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fezman said:

After many years of trying, we have finally managed to bag some seats in the North on the half way line. Moved from block P to pretty much halfway. 

It took an hour and 15 minutes to get through to the ticket office, but once in the staff were brilliant at sorting this in just a few minutes. So a massive thankyou to Catherine in the ticket office today. 

It also sounds like a lot of fans are having a go at the staff in there. Well lets all remember they are fans too, and they are just doing their job. So be nice and be kind to them. If they can't process your refund, or give you the response you want, remember it's not their fault is it. 

Any staff ever having a go at the shop or ticket office staff are just first class full weight dikkheads

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Stu said:

I'm trying to do exactly the sane, but also add another one of my daughters,  all I get is they can't take the call right now? It's new business surely nothing is as important as that? 

WTF 

Do you think they’re just sat there smoking cigars laughing at the ringing phones and pointing at the switchboard whilst swigging whiskey and listening to Kanye West???

Owlstalk Shop

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF 

Do you think they’re just sat there smoking cigars laughing at the ringing phones and pointing at the switchboard whilst swigging whiskey and listening to Kanye West???

Wtf yourself did I sat that? What I said was I couldn't even get through,  and I'd imagine it's no smoking so nope no cigar smoking, and who the fk in Kanye West?

• Haha 2

Was on hold on Saturday for 3 hours before being told they were no longer answering the phones because queues in the car park were so big. Been today to queue up at the ticket office took an hour and a half. Wanted to move two season tickets from the kop to the South Stand and buy two U11 tickets. All got sorted. When I got to the front the guy who dealt with me was great. It isn’t the staffs fault that the queues are long. It’s completely unfair for anyone to blame them for the wait. 

The staff have always been great when I've had dealings with them. Changing seats, additional tickets for family etc etc. They can only do one thing at once remember - unless they 're female ofcourse. And before all you woke b******s jump on the bandwagon - that's a compliment !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Night King said:

Anyone know if we’re getting issued with new season tickets if we’ve moved stands.

We haven't moved stands but we were told we were getting new cards, so I presume everyone is.

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Grandad

Can we all stop praising the staff please.

There are some who think they shouldn't be recognised for just doing their job