Guest Therealrealist
22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why have you had a five year constant vendetta against him then?

'Vendetta' tho 🤣🤣🤣..i just find it bizzare that theres a couple down there..namely bazza and bully who outlive every single manager...suppose they are part of 'the fabric of the club'..like the bogeyman...thats all

Guest Hornsby
12 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Exact kind of speculation that’s seen AP hung out to dry 

What , £10,000 a week, plus maybe residual  commissions? Still.

Some drying. Can be convicted of murder with circumstantial evidence.

Accounts should clarify all.

11 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

'Vendetta' tho 🤣🤣🤣..i just find it bizzare that theres a couple down there..namely bazza and bully who outlive every single manager...suppose they are part of 'the fabric of the club'..like the bogeyman...thats all

Nahhhh you LOVE to attack Lee Bullen at any opportunity

It's borderline weird

Owlstalk Shop

18 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

You're taking the pi55 pal.... lol

for being a useless, ineffective advisor who was part of the team that took us to the bottom of the Championship.

Which part of that do you not understand ?

No I'm not taking the p!ss pal. Can you show me categoric proof of Chansiri following Paixao's advice please? Or are you just following the rumours on here and believing them to be true, because it makes it easier to blame someone alongside Chansiri?

I know that you cannot show me any proof whatsoever, because there isn't any in the public domain. This is the point you and others don't seem to understand. People are jumping on bandwagons and believing rumours because it suits them or their beliefs. Do you know excactly - and I mean exactly - what Paixao does in his role? Because if you do, then you are probably the only person outside of the club that does.

Do you know excactly - and I mean exactly - what Paixao has advised Chansiri? No, you don't.

The fact of the matter is this. Chansiri has made all the wrong decisions and we know that because we have seen the outcome of it. What we don't know, is what Paixao has suggested and, what advice Chansiri has followed.

If you and others want to keep blaming Paixao then fine. It's no skin off my nose, but you are all seriously missing the point and deflecting the blame away from Chansiri.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

No I'm not taking the p!ss pal. Can you show me categoric proof of Chansiri following Paixao's advice please? Or are you just following the rumours on here and believing them to be true, because it makes it easier to blame someone alongside Chansiri?

I know that you cannot show me any proof whatsoever, because there isn't any in the public domain. This is the point you and others don't seem to understand. People are jumping on bandwagons and believing rumours because it suits them or their beliefs. Do you know excactly - and I mean exactly - what Paixao does in his role? Because if you do, then you are probably the only person outside of the club that does.

Do you know excactly - and I mean exactly - what Paixao has advised Chansiri? No, you don't.

The fact of the matter is this. Chansiri has made all the wrong decisions and we know that because we have seen the outcome of it. What we don't know, is what Paixao has suggested and, what advice Chansiri has followed.

If you and others want to keep blaming Paixao then fine. It's no skin off my nose, but you are all seriously missing the point and deflecting the blame away from Chansiri.

Perfect summary

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

lol

Deflecting the blame away from chansiri ?  ha ha ha ha !!   Have you read my chansiri out comments since last year, when many on here had a pop at me for saying it ?
They are both to blame. BOTH worked within the club that got relegated bottom. What part of " Advisor " do you not understand ?

Stop making things up.. I'm missing no point. Paxo has been as useless, utterly useless ( based upon our finish )   as chansiri, because he's failed to sway any opinion if we are to take your own one sided conclusion.  If an advisor cannot persuade or influence his or her boss, then they are useless at their job. No matter what profession.

How many failures ?   I and noone else needs to know what he advised... We just have to look at the league table, you're just playing semantics pal... thats all. He was part of the upper team that oversaw relegation. THAT, is failure.

At least the CEO had the strength to go.  Yet paxo STILL remains.  Why is that ?

And why defend him ?

Tell me one thing he has done that has been good for this club since he has been here.

We finished bottom WTF:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

lol

Deflecting the blame away from chansiri ?  ha ha ha ha !!   Have you read my chansiri out comments since last year, when many on here had a pop at me for saying it ?
They are both to blame. BOTH worked within the club that got relegated bottom. What part of " Advisor " do you not understand ?

Stop making things up.. I'm missing no point. Paxo has been as useless, utterly useless ( based upon our finish )   as chansiri, because he's failed to sway any opinion if we are to take your own one sided conclusion.  If an advisor cannot persuade or influence his or her boss, then they are useless at their job. No matter what profession.

How many failures ?   I and noone else needs to know what he advised... We just have to look at the league table, you're just playing semantics pal... thats all. He was part of the upper team that oversaw relegation. THAT, is failure.

At least the CEO had the strength to go.  Yet paxo STILL remains.  Why is that ?

And why defend him ?

Tell me one thing he has done that has been good for this club since he has been here.

We finished bottom WTF:

Absolutely spot on.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

lol Really ?

Why do you keep defending him ?   He's been a pivotal management part of an organisation that failed ? 

Couldn’t care less if he goes mate 

Happy to see him leave if it appeases everyone 

Just interested in what (specifically) you can tell us about what he’s been responsible for though 

What specific things has he done that you disagree with (not general stuff - specific things he’s said or deals that he has done)

Owlstalk Shop

Thinking that Canshiri is only one to blame is in my opinion wrong. Yes, he is one making final decision and must take most blame but using it to say how because of it no one else is to blame doesn't make sense.

Paxo as his closest advisor is to blame for not advusing him well or at very least for not making case for his advices to be listened to and acted upon. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Couldn’t care less if he goes mate 

Happy to see him leave if it appeases everyone 

Just interested in what (specifically) you can tell us about what he’s been responsible for though 

What specific things has he done that you disagree with (not general stuff - specific things he’s said or deals that he has done)

Again, you and the other mod ask for specifics, yet you ( and i ) call chansiri, when we don't know specifics of what he has or hasn't done.
Come on now you're just using that question as a stick to beat me and others with for some reason ? And only with paxo. Why is that ? Is it the sueing culture which he's threatened people with ? Yet, we finished bottom, that's... useless. So, nothing wrong there.

The specific i do have, which is pretty important is

BOTTOM, 

Then you can add, points, players lack of and leaving for nothing, players not getting paid etc etc etc

But i'll settle for one to make it easier

BOTTOM - He was the advisor ( allegedly )

If he or chansiri cannot be transparent in their actual roles, we can only go on results.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

This is the most important thing written on the thread.

I'll echo it again, with Paxo, we just don't know.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Why are you defending failure ?

I'm not, but I'm not obsessed and looking to blame someone. With no factual evidence.

DC is to blame, he's the man with his name above the door. I've no idea what or not paxo does.

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

We don't know about chansiri either, yet you're happy to let all the chat go there. rightly so though.

Except we know his failings and the evidence is there.

We won't allow abuse and will remove that if we see it.

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

I'm not, but I'm not obsessed and looking to blame someone. With no factual evidence.

DC is to blame, he's the man with his name above the door. I've no idea what or not paxo does.

chansiri is, but, as his senior advisor, he has to take a portion of the blame.
And i'm not obsessed. Just looking at all angles for parity. Not just one person.