1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

I've stated abuse on the site won't be tolerated. I've not actually accused him of it. 

And as I've explained, referenced as to why stuff gets removed.

Reading in line with the way the conversation was going it was more than obvious. For, there was no reason to really say it.

Anyhow, hopefully these changes are positive. We will see us rise up the league with a full squad and be celebrating a League one First place.
Not last.

UTO ! 

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I've stated abuse on the site won't be tolerated. I've not actually accused him of it. 

And as I've explained, referenced as to why stuff gets removed.

Why have you had to post stuff about abuse twice in this thread in direct reply to him though if he hasn't typed any abuse? Seems a bit strange.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Why bother responding then if you hadn't ? lol

And you, have a good un.

Have a good evening mate.

Obviously my way of saying things dosn't work for us, so I'll avoid it in the future.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I'm not the one constantly posting the same thing.

You have no foundation or evidence. Give me that I'll read it and more than likely agree.

Until then, stop pretending its some mad conspiracy.

Here's some opinion and information on the role of our advisor:

https://footballtyper.com/2018/03/05/under-the-influence/

Of course it comes from someone who doesn't have a national newspaper behind him so doesn't get as more attention or credibility from some. Do I believe everything that comes from footballtyper? No, but it is worth considering and certainly shouldn't be dismissed, he was on top of Alonso when plenty in the mainstream media were talking him up.

7 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Here's some opinion and information on the role of our advisor:

https://footballtyper.com/2018/03/05/under-the-influence/

Of course it comes from someone who doesn't have a national newspaper behind him so doesn't get as more attention or credibility from some. Do I believe everything that comes from footballtyper? No, but it is worth considering and certainly shouldn't be dismissed, he was on top of Alonso when plenty in the mainstream media were talking him up.

I think he's a good source for what it's worth, when forming a balanced opinion.

Tbf alot of us on here were all over the holes in Alonso's comical bid.

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

I think he's a good source for what it's worth, when forming a balanced opinion.

We were, Nixon wasn't but when Nixon speaks it is taken as gospel by many.

Just now, Tyto Alba said:

I just don't see any evidence that things are going to change for the better.  Tell me I'm wrong.

I don't think you're wrong, thats my pure opinion. Which then makes me question, Paxo's influence or how much influence he actually has or had.

DC strikes me as someone who will do whatever he likes, regardless of influence.

13 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Have a good evening mate.

Obviously my way of saying things dosn't work for us, so I'll avoid it in the future.

Absolutely no problem in you saying whatever you want to mate... Honest... I just talk a tad straight... I know.. And I can come across too blunt... Hate using that term.. Lol. 

You and I and the admin and everyone on here wants what's best for the club, I appreciate you have to moderate and do things within constraints that most of us don't know.. 

So... We will both look to check comments when we both go off on one... Because we are passionate about the club that we see being destroyed. 

All the best

UTO! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We were, Nixon wasn't but when Nixon speaks it is taken as gospel by many.

It's like anything, a story is just somebody's opinion based on a series of event's.

Or 

Every story has three sides. Either sides, plus what's really happened.

It's the reason I like to gather as much info, as possible, before I decide what's happened.

7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

It's like anything, a story is just somebody's opinion based on a series of event's.

Or 

Every story has three sides. Either sides, plus what's really happened.

It's the reason I like to gather as much info, as possible, before I decide what's happened.

Me too.

Do I think Paixao is the root of all our problems? No, if he takes a step back as suggested its not as if things are suddenly going to be all rosy. Do I think he has done a good job and we will regret it if he leaves? No, there's not enough evidence to suggest he has been a positive factor, he has been described as a key man in our recruitment process and that has largely been shambolic.

Do I think a 12-year-old is running our club and interviewing managers just because it was referred to in 1 article? No, I think that has been blown out of proportion.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's been way way way more than just one article

Put the lead article up and show what it said.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Put the lead article up and show what it said.

No

I've just told you something - that it's more than just the one article

As has been reported and discussed on here for a few years now repeatedly

I'm not playing the 'that's not true' game when everyone's discussed incidents and what people in football have said about Att's contributions

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No

I've just told you something - that it's more than just the one article

As has been reported and discussed on here for a few years now repeatedly

I'm not playing the 'that's not true' game when everyone's discussed incidents and what people in football have said about Att's contributions

I never said he isn't an influence. I said he isn't making decisions and interviewing managers.

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Anyone with half a brain knew that one was a joke 

11 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Lets hope we aren't searching for League 1 & 2 players, they are of no use to us.

True, Kieran Lee, Akpo Sodje, Jermaine Johnson etc....all terrible signings. 

We don't want players who bust a gut to make it. We need those who are already proven and their glass ceilings been reached 😪 The Wednesday Way