Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

chansiri is, but, as his senior advisor, he has to take a portion of the blame.
And i'm not obsessed. Just looking at all angles for parity. Not just one person.

You constantly spam the site with the same thing do you not?

You also only have one angle.

Just now, Maddogbob said:

You constantly spam the site with the same thing do you not?

You also only have one angle.

Oh dear... spam the site, that's a bit rich.  Listen to yourself. lol
I merely say it like it is, you re blinkered and for some reason with you, paxo, is out of bounds.

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

chansiri is, but, as his senior advisor, he has to take a portion of the blame.
And i'm not obsessed. Just looking at all angles for parity. Not just one person.

When Chansiri admitted everything was his fault.  Was he lying?

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Oh dear... spam the site, that's a bit rich.  Listen to yourself. lol
I merely say it like it is, you re blinkered and for some reason with you, paxo, is out of bounds.

I'm not the one constantly posting the same thing.

You have no foundation or evidence. Give me that I'll read it and more than likely agree.

Until then, stop pretending its some mad conspiracy.

Edited by Maddogbob

Just now, Sham67 said:

When Chansiri admitted everything was his fault.  Was he lying?

chansiri rightly took it on the chin. He's useless, i've ben saying so for ages....The " advisor " also deserves criticism.

That's it. no vendetta, no obsession. he was part of a losing team. Not good enough.

6 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Unfounded online abuse won't be tolerated on here.

Be that DC or anyone. 

lol
Hey up people. It's getting like twitter and facebook now.

We can't say paxo failed now, or we get banned

Is it the word

BOTTOM ?  that upsets you...

Maybe i should say Last... is that better ? lol

7 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Show me the copy and paste then.... 

Other than

Chansiri and paxo out !!

No I can't be bothered. But you post the same rhetoric constantly. 

The abuse thing, that's why stuff is removed. You've misread it (like you did the other day... remember)

And finally, give me hard evidence. To back up your claims and I'll be interested.

Other than that. I'm not.

I'm not wasting any more time.

Edited by Maddogbob

19 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Unfounded online abuse won't be tolerated on here.

Be that DC or anyone. 

Where has he posted any abuse?

Why can't he be critical of what Paixao had done or achieved? 

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

No I can't be bothered. But you post the same rhetoric constantly. 

The abuse thing, that's why stuff is removed. You've misread it (like you did the other day... remember)

And finally, give me hard evidence. To back up your claims and I'll be interested.

Other than that. I'm not.

It's the same sort of rhetoric many post about chansiri, or players that are not so good. Yet, we can do that. That's the problem.
And your first line says it all, and your last line is laughable.

At the end of the day. We want shut of chansiri, who has been a disaster for the club. Along with chansiri, came paxo, who, has been a disaster for the club based upon our league finish. You may not see that as a disaster. I do.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He's just using a stick to beat me with for absolutely no reason. He's using a well worn deflection technique by either shouting
abuse, or something along those lines to end the conversation.

Up the Owls, !! 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

He's just using a stick to beat me with for absolutely no reason. He's using a well worn deflection technique by either shouting
abuse, or something along those lines to end the conversation.

Up the Owls, !! 

No I've  point out that abuse on the site isn't tolerated and that's the reason stuff sometimes gets deleted.

You've taken it as a personal attack for some reason. Thinking I mean you. Bit paranoid that if I'm honest.

I've not deflected in anyway.

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Because non of us know what he has or hasn't done. We can guess, but ultimately we don't actually know.

All I've done is pointed that out. I've not said he can't, but he can't back up his claims.

Then people think it's some mad conspiracy that we have to remove stuff, because the big bad wolf is going to get us.

Not the case, we have to remove it, because ultimately, we can't prove it.

Some meny people literally disappearing down the rabbit hole with this is frankly embarrassing.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

It's the same sort of rhetoric many post about chansiri, or players that are not so good. Yet, we can do that. That's the problem.
And your first line says it all, and your last line is laughable.

At the end of the day. We want shut of chansiri, who has been a disaster for the club. Along with chansiri, came paxo, who, has been a disaster for the club based upon our league finish. You may not see that as a disaster. I do.

Some say where is the evidence of anything major that Paixao has done wrong.

I would say where is the evidence of what he has done right. He has been here throughout Chansiri's tenure. Bruce described him as part of the fabric of the club and integral to transfer deals, when viewing what he said and how he said it, it was far from a glowing reference.

Chansiri described him as a key advisor to him and to the club. When asked about what he had done well he referenced Forestieri and Iorfa. If that is the sum total of his 5 years work then I'd say it is open to review, reflection and criticism. 

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Because non us know what he has or hasn't done. We can guess, but ultimately we don't actually know.

All I've done is pointed that out. I've not said he can't, but he can't back up his claims.

You said he can't throw abuse about?

What abuse has he typed?

Most topics on here of the topic of speculation based on rumour and here say rather than absolute fact.

For example, do you know for a fact that Nixon is correct in saying our players have been paid £11,000 and that this all came from an EFL fund? All he has done is regurgitate a Star new story and and some stuff on that cannot be fact checked. 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Some say where is the evidence of anything major that Paixao has done wrong.

I would say where is the evidence of what he has done right. He has been here throughout Chansiri's tenure. Bruce described him as part of the fabric of the club and integral to transfer deals, when viewing what he said and how he said it, it was far from a glowing reference.

Chansiri described him as a key advisor to him and to the club. When asked about what he had done well he referenced Forestieri and Iorfa. If that is the sum total of his 5 years work then I'd say it is open to review, reflection and criticism. 

Nothing wrong with that opinion mate.

Well rounded and a good arguement.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You said he can't throw abuse about?

What abuse has he typed?

Most topics on here of the topic of speculation based on rumour and here say rather than absolute fact.

For example, do you know for a fact that Nixon is correct in saying our players have been paid £11,000 and that this all came from an EFL fund? All he has done is regurgitate a Star new story and and some stuff on that cannot be fact checked. 

I've stated abuse on the site won't be tolerated. I've not actually accused him of it. 

And as I've explained, referenced as to why stuff gets removed.

7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

No I've  point out that abuse on the site isn't tolerated and that's the reason stuff sometimes gets deleted.

You've taken it as a personal attack for some reason. Thinking I mean you. Bit paranoid that if I'm honest.

I've not deflected in anyway.

Paranoid ?  lol   Oh dear.