Season ticket prices for next season.

Do you think we’ll see a reduction in prices alongside the pro rata refund from this season? 

Are we waiting to see how the Government COVID events go first before releasing details? 

Have many clubs released the ticket details for next season yet?

4 minutes ago, Night King said:

Do you think we’ll see a reduction in prices alongside the pro rata refund from this season? 

Are we waiting to see how the Government COVID events go first before releasing details? 

Have many clubs released the ticket details for next season yet?

Has the club said anything about pro rate refunds yet ?
I’m having all mine back. I’m not giving this idiot my money to throw away.

• Like 4

It’s going to be a real problem for all clubs never mind one that charges the highest prices in the league and has just got relegated!

I renewed at £555 for this season which works out at £24 a game in the Championship. What’s a fair price for season ticket holders in League 1? £15? Works out at about £345, I’d settle for that and put the rest in my account for the season after.

You can guarantee it’ll be a lot more complicated than that.

Edited by BIG D

Just now, doubleo said:

Has the club said anything about pro rate refunds yet ?
I’m having all mine back. I’m not giving this idiot my money to throw away.

As far as I know you can't get a refund it hasn't been offered , just goes towards next season's ticket .

If you want a refund claim through your credit or bank card company as a few people have done.

I can’t see there being a reduction because I don’t think Chansiri can afford to refund the difference to over 15k existing season ticket holders.

His high ticket prices and handing out multi year season tickets like confetti has left the club very little wiggle room for reducing both season ticket and pay on the gate prices and will ensure low attendances and hardly any income next season.

The only way around I can see would be for him to reduce the prices but all existing season ticket holders get Papa Johns Trophy, League Cup and Fa Cup matches added to their season tickets.

• Like 5

As I’ve just pointed out on another thread, they have to allow at least a 20% reduction and for anyone like me who has paid £640 say the 20% can be deducted from the following seasons ticket.

That seems fair and has the advantage of tying fans into buying a ticket for the following season.

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I can’t see there being a reduction because I don’t think Chansiri can afford to refund the difference to over 15k existing season ticket holders.

His high ticket prices and handing out multi year season tickets like confetti has left the club very little wiggle room for reducing both season ticket and pay on the gate prices and will ensure low attendances and hardly any income next season.

The only way around I can see would be for him to reduce the prices but all existing season ticket holders get Papa Johns Trophy, League Cup and Fa Cup matches added to their season tickets.

Jesus Christ I've just realised we will have to enter that God awful tournament again against academy sides aswell possibly 😔

1 minute ago, Spookone said:

As I’ve just pointed out on another thread, they have to allow at least a 20% reduction and for anyone like me who has paid £640 say the 20% can be deducted from the following seasons ticket.

That seems fair and has the advantage of tying fans into buying a ticket for the following season.

I wouldn’t be happy with being tied in to buying a ticket the following year.

I’ve already made my mind up I’m done after next season, at least until that clown has sold up and cleared off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Watto said:

As far as I know you can't get a refund it hasn't been offered , just goes towards next season's ticket .

If you want a refund claim through your credit or bank card company as a few people have done.

I thought that might happen.

Expensive for L1 football. He’s got a problem pricing next seasons packages hasn’t he.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Papa johns trophy ffs I’d forgotten about that 

It’s going to be very interesting to see what the ST prices are when released.

surely even DC and his advisers can’t expect any of the fanbase to be happy paying Prem prices for L1 football - even our fanbase wouldn’t accept that would they?

2 minutes ago, Django said:

Papa johns trophy ffs I’d forgotten about that 

We need out of that f**king thing ASAP. Imagine getting to the final and being turned over by someone like Accrington 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Watto said:

I know United have , mate of mine has renewed there at £415 whilst at Wednesday it was £555 in the North and grandstand last season.

£273 on Utds Kop next season.

That does include a reduction for the last few games missed from season 19/20.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Just wait until Chansiri tries charging £25 for fans to watch us play Burnley U23s.

Hopefully Moore will do a Megson and pretty much throw the first game 

• Like 2