Season ticket prices for next season.

I've got a 10 year season ticket! Which was doubled up this season because I already had an existing one! So I'm owed 2 season's of season ticket money just for this season! 

I'm at ease with the division we are in. I'd just be a little gutted having commited and stumped up so much money, that they then lower the prices dramatically! Maybe they give me a free home shirt or something 😜

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

Considering the ST money for next season has already been spent this season, then he really needs to attract POTGers.  He won't do that at £45+ a pop.

His front-loading was always a big risk, the consequences are higher now because he used the money to go backwards.

Spot on. But to get POTG to turn up the prices have to be low and the team has to be good.

He has dug himself a massive hole here. He is probably gonna have to take a longer term hit by basically giving away a free season ticket to current ST holders to be able to put prices at a amount that will attract paying customers this upcoming season.

He also has to get a good team on the pitch. Something since he disbanded the committee he has been unable to do player wise

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mancowl08 said:

I've got a 10 year season ticket! Which was doubled up this season because I already had an existing one! So I'm owed 2 season's of season ticket money just for this season! 

I'm at ease with the division we are in. I'd just be a little gutted having commited and stumped up so much money, that they then lower the prices dramatically! Maybe they give me a free home shirt or something 😜

See this is where i dont get how he can compensate you.... my earlier suggestion of adding one to the end of your ST number of years doesnt count as you already have a lifetime one. Maybe you can have a box

36 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

You’re not an English teacher either.

For the contemporary English teacher it’s all about content. Grammar and spelling accuracies are a little bit yesterday 👍 .

2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

See this is where i dont get how he can compensate you.... my earlier suggestion of adding one to the end of your ST number of years doesnt count as you already have a lifetime one. Maybe you can have a box

He could roll over around 150 pounds to the following season that way they have you hooked another season

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NormOwl said:

I bought a 3 year one, one season with a quarter of matches missing, one season with all matches missing and one season in league one. Doesn't go down as my best ever purchase 

I'm very sorry for your loss my friend but I would like to present you with a unique opportunity to regain your money. I own an African diamond mine and have 50% of the shares available for you to buy for the very generous price of £20,000.  They will be worth 10X that by next year, I guarantee.

To take advantage of this special offer please act now by transferring £10,000 deposit to my account. Prince Dejbong Chansbungo.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

It’s going to be a real problem for all clubs never mind one that charges the highest prices in the league and has just got relegated!

I renewed at £555 for this season which works out at £24 a game in the Championship. What’s a fair price for season ticket holders in League 1? £15? Works out at about £345, I’d settle for that and put the rest in my account for the season after.

You can guarantee it’ll be a lot more complicated than that.

£350 on Kop sounds fair to me.  Happy to take the £100 balance as a credit towards cup games, merchandise etc. 

• Like 1

Well I'm owed a season and a bit....I'll stand to that if Chansiri drops the POTG price.

As far as i'm concerned my money is spent

I'm so p *ssed off about how it all happened....not just this season , but last.

Can't do f.ookin' basic accounts= Relegation!!?...Honestly how does that happen!

whatever though....

Season tickets sold to fans who didn't know we were under a transfer embargo?..How does that happen?...and thats down to Chansiri AND the EFL....great disservice done to Wednesday fans by both the f.ookin' parties

Whatever though

Chansiri has to make some sort of statement regarding ticket prices soon, and I honestly can't see a way around it without upsetting one section of the fans or other

THe only thing to be proud about regarding SWFC is...The fans...it has been for years...but now we are a f.ookin' diaspora of malcontents, brought on by false promises, crass mismanagement and downright sodding lies.

Still the fans will come if Chansiri gets it right, and to get it right, he has to climb down from the f.ookin' pedestal he has put himself on...and realise what SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB is..Its the bloody fans...Its ours....THe bricks that hold Hillsborough up...are the fans....

The legions that trek up and down the bloody country...are the fans....until he wakes up and smells the coffee, the bricks will weather and the bricks will crumble as he sits in an empty house..staring at the North...reading his own bloody name over and over again.

There is no going back now...either leave...or take a step towards the only f.ookin' asset this club has got left

Sheffield Wednesday fans!

• Like 1

Season ticket prices in league one varies massively on club size. I would;

- hope it is sensible and North Stand prices fell to back to say £500

- expect that they would stay the same

- realise that Chansiri is likely to put them up.