Season ticket prices for next season.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I wouldn’t be happy with being tied in to buying a ticket the following year.

I’ve already made my mind up I’m done after next season, at least until that clown has sold up and cleared off.

Yes I understand your point but better that than no reduction or refund (or the £40 shop voucher TaxiMark mentioned.

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The club will need to sell around 5000 adult season tickets just to pay the rent to play at Hillsborough.

Do you actually think money will leave swfc bank account to pay rent to another Chansiri owned company?

Pretty much like swfc will receive no money from the sale of the ground from the other company 

Its accounting smoke and mirrors

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Do you actually think money will leave swfc bank account to pay rent to another Chansiri owned company?

Pretty much like swfc will receive no money from the sale of the ground from the other company 

He’s hardly going to stop us playing games at Hillsborough. 

Guest Kameron

No one should be expecting refunds on seasons tickets because of relegation, those use who purchased multi year season tickets did so knowing the risks, no one would have been calling for refunds had we been promoted, it works both ways I’m afraid.  On a separate note multi year season tickets should be banned to prevent this from happening, and anyone wanting a refund on the last season should have been sorted long before now.  

Said in the other thread that Ifollow passes etc will be another fly in the ointment. 

I've not used my Ifollow credits so I've got a 550 quid credit. Supporter B has used it to watch 23 home games so has 320 quid credit. There's either gonna be refunds due or supporter B has to pay more. That's gonna go down well 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kameron said:

No one should be expecting refunds on seasons tickets because of relegation, those use who purchased multi year season tickets did so knowing the risks, no one would have been calling for refunds had we been promoted, it works both ways I’m afraid.  On a separate note multi year season tickets should be banned to prevent this from happening, and anyone wanting a refund on the last season should have been sorted long before now.  

I paid for a one year season ticket to watch championship football. Not league 1. That's where the problem lies. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I paid for a one year season ticket to watch championship football. Not league 1. That's where the problem lies. 

I agree on that but we both renewed in February. Who’s to say we couldn’t have gone down last season? That’s what Chansiri could say (and probably will). 

• Like 2

Guest Kameron
5 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

It’s not a problem, everyone like you should be refunded or credited for future tickets.  

9 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

You paid for a 20/21 season ticket. That's the argument we need to push. Lives change and people shouldn't be forced to have 21/22 season ticket. The league is irrelevant as it was early bird and we could have gone up or down at that stage. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Do you trust our owner to produce a timely set of accounts that are acceptable to the EFL? It worked well last time didn't it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I agree on that but we both renewed in February. Who’s to say we couldn’t have gone down last season? That’s what Chansiri could say (and probably will). 

When I renewed mine we were third in the Championship.

8 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Good point, I'd not had a coffee when I posted that. 

8 minutes ago, Kameron said:

It’s not a problem, everyone like you should be refunded or credited for future tickets.  

See above, TBF I paid for a season ticket that had a chance of being in league 1. We were in a decent position though, but it was still my choice. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

When I renewed mine we were third in the Championship.

Not sure when I renewed, I'd be Interested to see how many points we were on when I did though. Put it this way, I didn't think we'd be in a relegation scrap that season, we'd been 3rd on boxing day ffs. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Do you trust our owner to produce a timely set of accounts that are acceptable to the EFL? It worked well last time didn't it?

No I don’t but the point that was being raised was that we needed to find money to pay for the rent of the ground when in fact we don’t 

I’m sure there is a loan that becomes payable this year though 

11 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Good point, I'd not had a coffee when I posted that. 

See above, TBF I paid for a season ticket that had a chance of being in league 1. We were in a decent position though, but it was still my choice. 

I can’t even remember where we were last Feb?

lol

5 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Can see a reduction in prices.

For those like myself who have already paid for next season, Chansiri will generously give us a £100 club shop voucher, subject to a minimum spend of £150 for voucher to be valid. 

It’s the Chansiri way. 

You're optimistic aren't you? I'm expecting 20 quid or so that can be used against anything other than replica shirts. At the most. 

Tbh if he gave me the difference in shop credit or ticket credit I'd be fine with it. Got a 14 year old who likes to have the shirts, got nieces and nephews who we buy Wednesday stuff for all the time. The money stays in the club, albeit at a hit to profit in the shop, but it won't send us out of business. The shop just has to break even really so this could be a solution.