Where and how are you watching tomorrow?

1 hour ago, JumboRex said:

If they can’t be bothered to turn up all season then I can’t be bothered to support them.. at the end of the day we don’t deserve to stay up and I expect us not to, and go out with a whimper 

I get the players ‘not bothered’ bit but come match day the buzz is crazy

Guest Grandad
2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Got a few football mates coming round to the outside bar I built in lockdown, 2 TVs (one for the Rotherham game)

Had to make a few 'alterations' this morning to water proof it... But we are now ready. Just rewarding myself with a coffee before I get on the ale

I AM SO UP FOR THIS TODAY. Let's hope the players have been paid and are as up for it as me...

13 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

So why open a thread asking where you’re watching it? 🤦‍♂️ 😂 

I can’t believe...AT ALL....how anyone who considers themselves a supporter, would not be fkn frantic to know the score....it just doesn’t ring true.......no sireee ... it’s blousy flouncing chuff. UTO.

• Like 1

I'll be at a neighbour's swinging party with the game going on in the background. Sue from no.26 will be in the doggy position facing the TV when I start to orgasm as our winning goal goes in. 

I just hope Sue doesn't ask who the team in blue and white are.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

Your entitled to your opinion as I am I. People saying they refuse to watch it is poor.

regardless of the result, regardless of which league were in next season, regardless of the playing personnel now or in 20 years.. it will always be our club. 
The fans are the constant.. or should be

huh? your at home so the players wont even know.

I watched and followed every game for about 8 years until the Barnsley game...I was then busy for the Cardiff game...For 17 months weve been desperatly terrible and struggle to do the basic things.

Im crapping it today cos I know how bad they are..If your excited about today good on you..but are you genuinly saying youve enjoyed wating us in the last year?

2 hours ago, unkastav said:

I get the players ‘not bothered’ bit but come match day the buzz is crazy

Completely lost that buzz