Where and how are you watching tomorrow?

Just now, Rodger Wylde said:

Not watching. Not listening. Will wait until 2pm then look at the results.

Much less stressful.

I'd wait a bit longer. At 2pm we're into the final 10-15 minutes and I doubt things will be less stressful at that moment;)

3 hours ago, 0742 said:

At home. I've asked the mrs to go out for the afternoon, she doesn't need to see me like that. 

Much the same with me.  Not sure why I’m putting myself through it as I’m convinced we’re going down, but feel compelled to see this sorry saga through to its bitter end.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mozstock Owl said:

Booked a table at a bar with an outside TV in Stockton on Tees with 4 mates who have no allegiance. 

I’m on the sauce from 10 so that’s 40 minutes I’ve been on it!

WAWAW

Cant see an outside TV lasting long in Stockton on Tees

I’m gonna be wearing my signed shirt from 2004/5 which I haven't worn since that amazing day at the millennium stadium. Shutting myself away in my man cave to watch the match. Hoping there will be another great result for us in Cardiff again tomorrow, as well as a comfortable 2-0 win for us at Pride Park. We ARE staying up!

Im setting up the mini fridge in the bathroom for tomorrow. Can watch the match sat on the bog with lager on hand and can sit the iPad on the edge of the bath. Towels are also on hand to smother any screams. 

Guest LondonOwl313

Can’t believe there are people too nervous to watch. Surely this is what supporting a team is all about, the big games which mean something.

I’m more excited than I’ve been about any other game this season. We’re going to win comfortably as long as Rhodes and Windass start upfront. Believe!

Think It'll be more a sense of relief if we do stop up than any great celebration. 

I'm so embarrassed by how crap we are in what is as bad a Championship as there has been in many a year. 

There is also the fact that we will likely find ourselves in a very similar situation next season because of this absolute berk of a chairman. 

• Like 1

Just now, StudentOwl said:

At home on the big screen, with my Arsenal supporting flatmate simultaneously offering moral support and mocking me.

Gonna be horrible 

Tbf, they've got bugger all to gloat about atm. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Tbf, they've got bugger all to gloat about atm. 

No, but he has really pitied the level of football I've seen this season. He only started watching anything that wasn't "Super League" games when he moved in, so his Champ experience was the play-off final between Brentford and Fulham and then... this. I keep having to reassure him even just 3/4 years ago we were somewhat watchable.

I just think he pities me. :duntmatter: