Halve your wages

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, The Wall said:

So DC has threatened to knock him down to £275/pw instead of £550?

Of course he hasn't

Not Uroghide

Because he won't be here

3 hours ago, Manwë said:

If I worked for a company that was designed to fail by senior management, and said management told me my wages would be halved upon failure, then I'd be looking elsewhere.  

It's May day, a traditional day when we celebrate workers rights.  Seeing people on here defend a billionaire owner delaying wages to contacted workers is very sad.  Seeing people, supposedly working class honest hard-working folk, side with a billionaire that has taken things from our club and put in his own name, all  in the name of business, rather than the side with the people who wear the same badge as the fans.

Billionaires rely on plebs like you.  You are the useful idiots that do the heavy lifting on the ground while they retreat to their mansions.  You are the ones that would rather a foreign owner take everything from our club and community than see a fellow fan have a biscuit in a meeting. 

Language is a site of struggle over meaning..Volushinov.......Chansiri is not the only 'moneybags' at the Club is he?(millionaire players??) your characterization of people being unsympathetic to players having a delay in recieving their full wages(and it is a delay,all are reported to be paid at least 7 Grand per month,rest to follow)

Doesnt mean we think its right,or that we are 'plebs' mindlessly supporting the Chairman.It is his responsibility to both pay,and pay on time.EFL currently havnt sanctioned him,for this ongoing issue,so his cash flow problems i assume have been accepted as legitimate.

9 hours ago, Big Malc said:

Just as a purely hypothetical question, if you were an SWFC player and the chairman had said to you that if you embarrassed him by getting relegated he would halve your wages and if you had a problem with it, you would be free to find yourself a new club - how would you perform for the rest of the season?

I’ve worked for some right shisters who have done the dirty on me, between that happening and leaving as quickly as possible I did my job properly out of professional and personal pride.

Would I have gone the extra mile for these employers if they were in trouble  ?.

Not a chance.

2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

I’ve worked for some right shisters who have done the dirty on me, between that happening and leaving as quickly as possible I did my job properly out of professional and personal pride.

Would I have gone the extra mile for these employers if they were in trouble  ?.

Not a chance.

No 'fans' but i was treated much worse by several 'Employers' but always did my best whilst i was there for the vulnerable people who were my clients,and of course not to let my colleagues down...

Its the fans who are being punished by these performances,not the Chairman..

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

No way is anyone who is first team squad member on £550 a week .

Both Shaw and Uroghide are

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

I dont have access to Club wages mate,but PP was reported to be on 7 grand(ish) i doubt very much that uroghide is on less than 2 to 7 grand a week

I'd stop doubting if you think Urhoghide is north of anywhere near to £2k p/w...

Just now, Grandad said:

Both Shaw and Uroghide are

Are they in the first team squad or still on youth terms.

Both will have been offered deals for next season that dwarf mine and your earnings put together.

Don’t feel sorry for them.

And while we’re quoting £550 per week as a ridiculously low sum to earn ,for a 37 hour week it works out at £15 per hour !.

Many of the supporters funding the club earn that amount and some considerably less.

I mean...if they have relegation clauses, then this would happen anyway, right?

If there are no such clauses - and he has threatened this - then he is even more of a f*cking idiot than we all thought and he will be paying them their full wages whether he likes it or not...unless he has no money to pay them.

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Are they in the first team squad or still on youth terms.

Both will have been offered deals for next season that dwarf mine and your earnings put together.

Don’t feel sorry for them.

I'd imagine they both were offered great deals for next season

Just not by us