That's it then, up and down in 6 days

Guest Andy W
10 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

Yep sleepwalking our way to league one. 
Hardly any urgency 2nd half when game was there to be taken. 
plus a hapless keeper doesn’t help. 

Really is a shocking keeper..no idea what we are thinking with him

I held my judgement until today but..

We are down

Today was massive. A chance to get 3 points and look at the table more positively and gain momentum but we blew It spectacularly 

I understand fans are desperate for any sign of positivity and there’s nothing wrong with that  but sometimes it distorts the bigger picture 

This site has been almost bipolar in the space of a week

On Monday it felt like some were wanting to dole out new contracts right left and centre 

Don’t be fooled

For me 90% of them can go and no one off wonder show between now and the end of the season will change my view

• Like 1

For me we were never "Up". 

This bunch of spineless wasters haven't put a decent run together for over a year.  Apart from blind optimism there's nothing to suggest they can put a run together now.

1 hour ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

The truly awful players haven't helped either.

You’re right, the players haven’t always shown themselves in the best light, but a number of those “truly awful players” will be snapped up by Championship clubs over the summer.  For me it’s a total and utter failure of management, both from Chansiri (points deduction and previous managerial appointments in particular) and from Monk / Pulis in failing to get more out of an average squad of players.

The only positive I can see right now is that we just might have a half decent management team with a desire to play good football.

34 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

You’re right, the players haven’t always shown themselves in the best light, but a number of those “truly awful players” will be snapped up by Championship clubs over the summer.  For me it’s a total and utter failure of management, both from Chansiri (points deduction and previous managerial appointments in particular) and from Monk / Pulis in failing to get more out of an average squad of players.

The only positive I can see right now is that we just might have a half decent management team with a desire to play good football.

The players brought in since the  the awful Harris have in the main  been players who couldn't get in their respective championship sides who were more than happy to get rid of them. 2 or 3 are genuine championship standard the rest would struggle to hold a place down with any decent championship side.  But I agree absolutely that the finger of blame should point to Chansiri  his managerial appointments apart from Carlos and  Bruce have been woeful (present incumbent excepted) since he has to try and work with what's here which to be brutally honest aint much.