There will be changes to the starting lineup tonight

2 hours ago, striker said:

Don't have a problem with changes, players are employed by the club so should be good enough. 

Our supposed strength in depth compared to Wycombe should be an advantage.

I know he's not flavour of the month, but I'd start Brown as our creative outlet and get some rest in bannans legs for some difficult games coming up.

Wildsmith

Palmer.    Lees.     Urogohide

Harris                                         Penney. 

Dele-Bashiru   Shaw.   Brown

Windass.    Rhodes

Would get battered.

2 hours ago, striker said:

If we're only ever going to play our strongest 11, whether fit enough or not, may as well not bother with a squad. 

My opinion, if we go strong tonight we concede Saturdays game. If we use the squad correctly tonight, we have opportunity for a draw or better on Saturday.

Tonights game is the most important one right now and a must win, can't worry about Saturday.

Got to play the best team and go for it from the start. If we can build up a decent lead then there is the opportunity substitute players later in the game.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Tonights game is the most important one right now and a must win, can't worry about Saturday.

Got to play the best team and go for it from the start. If we can build up a decent lead then there is the opportunity substitute players later in the game.

Don't disagree, but you've seen us play right? How often have we led by more than one goal. 

All things equal, of course I'd play our strongest team, but they weren't that great on Saturday and no good if they don't have the energy to run. Most of our perceived strongest team also lost to Wycombe last time, far from a given we will win this game...we should have beaten Millwall based on the first half. The second half shows what happens when we drop off the pace.

Sounds like changes are afoot tonight, so let's be positive. 

2 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Hope Paterson plays tonight me. 

I know the Paterson haters won't like that, they will be right proper angry like they always are. 

I prefer my strikers to score, unlike the Paterson haters obviously. 

Paterson is like gravy

Strong, thick and meaty

He's the greatest asset we have now

He crafts goals out of nothing

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just a clear heads up about tonight's game

There will be changes to the starting lineup I'm sure

Players are knackered and need swapping out to refresh our energy levels (ignore those folk who say footballers shouldn't get leggy etc - they dont' know what they're talking about)

So when Thompson names his starting lineup tonight don't be all shocked and surprised

It's needed

The final result is the only thing that matters and we're going to batter Wycombe and win for the three points

We know the starting lineup will change

Deal with it NOW and not when it's announced x

I'll bet Reach isn't rested though?

Looks knackered every game to me , done nothing in the last 3 games to keep his place