Biggs on Talksport at 10.45 talking new manager!

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Biggs saying Chansiri's outbursts will have affected new managers wanting to come

It wasn’t particularly diplomatic, or interesting. He was sacked for poor performances, all the other stuff was irrelevant 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Rosetta Stone

The Rosetta Stone is on display at the British Museum. 

I took the kids there once and they were confused as there are almost no exhibits of British origin. I had to explain that it’s a museum of stuff we nicked from other countries and then refused to give back!

Anyway, ref Talksport I certainly won’t be listening. I get all my news from Owlstalk.
Not just football news but all news. Its the only source of truth on the internet!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Absolutely shocked! Can't say he isn't a trier, gives everything toget his mate the job

It was like he was bursting to chuck his name onto the radio

Presenter was asking him questions (but not about who he thought should be the next manager) so Biggsy said "I know you're going to ask me who I think should be the next manager aren't you" to force it

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Owlstalk Shop

paul cook was most fans choice last time but quite strange that he was not  considered , same before monk rowett got mentioned but he never got considered either ,and he has done a really good job at millwall. this is not the time for a complete unknown european coach to come in , maybe  at the end of a season to have a 7 weeks to work with the players but not now.  paul cook can keep us up even if he didnt he would be the right man in league 1 .

• Like 1
  • Love 1