Players thought Pulis was going?

4 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Show me where our owner or Fulham FC confirmed a £13m bid had been made made or refused. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/dejphon-chansiri-sheffield-wednesday-forestieri-19229818.amp

Dejphon Chansiri says that he should have cashed in on former Sheffield Wednesday star Fernando Forestieri when he had the chance.

The Owls received big offers for the forward back in the summer of 2017 - with Fulham tabling a sizeable bid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Every man and his dog has said since he arrived 'Pulis will walk' 

It's posted on here every day

Doesn't mean that's where Nixon got his story from though?

Any journalist's who work

for Murdoch have no credibility in my opinion. Sun should be banned as in Liverpool, it's pure scum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Chey Dunkley alluded to someone obviously leaking what he said was a confidential issue,  I think it may have been something the players agreed to try and keep in house but someone’s obviously spilt their guts to the press 

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

(and he'd have a job being angry about it when hes been sat on his arse getting paid for nowt since he got here)

Been injured has absolutely nothing to do with wages issue 

Guest Grandad
Just now, Royal_D said:

Been injured has absolutely nothing to do with wages issue 

It does if hes the only one whos complaining about it getting leaked

And he didnt exactly complain. He just said it was a confidential matter - suggesting he didnt want to discuss it

Tbf I remember Fulham coming in for FF so he got that one right 

But various posters in this thread have also alluded to times where he’s got stuff wrong 

The whole point wasn’t that he’s 100% wrong, it was that he isn’t 100% right 

Take anything with a pinch of salt 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Tbf I remember Fulham coming in for FF so he got that one right 

But various posters in this thread have also alluded to times where he’s got stuff wrong 

The whole point wasn’t that he’s 100% wrong, it was that he isn’t 100% right 

Take anything with a pinch of salt 

I reckon he’s usually about 80% right on SWFC

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It does if hes the only one whos complaining about it getting leaked

And he didnt exactly complain. He just said it was a confidential matter - suggesting he didnt want to discuss it

So he didn’t suggest someone had ‘put it out there’ ?    Maybe I misinterpreted what he said then ! 

Guest Mcguigan
20 minutes ago, 0114 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/dejphon-chansiri-sheffield-wednesday-forestieri-19229818.amp

Dejphon Chansiri says that he should have cashed in on former Sheffield Wednesday star Fernando Forestieri when he had the chance.

The Owls received big offers for the forward back in the summer of 2017 - with Fulham tabling a sizeable bid.

Sizeable bid. Any mention of £13m?

Guest Mcguigan
22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Our Chairman confirmed Nixon's storye was totally 100% true

He said: "When people try to talk about Fernando in the past, at that time I needed to choose whether to sell him or keep him.

"If I had sold him, or another player, we could have recovered FFP, it would be good.

"But if not, maybe it means more trouble. If you break FFP you cannot maybe bring in more players.

"At that time, I tried to sell a couple of players to cover FFP. At the end, we could do just one but it didn’t cover so I made a decision to keep.

"At the time, I also thought he (Forestieri) would do better.

"If you ask me in hindsight then I feel sorry to myself because I should have sold him at that time.

"He did nothing.

Rather than poke contributors with sticks why not go away and do some research?

I said proof or a £13m bid. Still waiting, still being poked.

Isn't the whole is Nixon 100 percent accurate completely missing the point?

He clearly has his sources who provide him with information. Like any source, some of the stories will be true, others half true and some might be complete bs.

Point is that these sources have been feeding out information regarding the club concerning our finances, the manager walking and so on. If your club is being well run, then these sort of stories rarely, if ever, find their way to the papers.

The bigger picture is we are in a world of trouble. Getting caught up on the minutiae of the individual stories or the credibility of Alan Nixon misses the point imo.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

7 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Most predictable replies ever

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

The bigger picture is we are in a world of trouble. Getting caught up on the minutiae of the individual stories or the credibility of Alan Nixon misses the point imo.

^^ This

13 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

12 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

It's a massive climb down to go from 'EVERYONE IS A LIAR' to 'I must be right because the fulham chairman hasn't come out with a detailed statement of the exact bid for Forestieri'

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Mcguigan
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a massive climb down to go from 'EVERYONE IS A LIAR' to 'I must be right because the fulham chairman hasn't come out with a detailed statement of the exact bid for Forestieri'

lol

Adrian Durham of Owlstalk.

22 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Isn't the whole is Nixon 100 percent accurate completely missing the point?

He clearly has his sources who provide him with information. Like any source, some of the stories will be true, others half true and some might be complete bs.

Point is that these sources have been feeding out information regarding the club concerning our finances, the manager walking and so on. If your club is being well run, then these sort of stories rarely, if ever, find their way to the papers.

Spot on. 

No smoke without fire. 

51 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Chey Dunkley alluded to someone obviously leaking what he said was a confidential issue,  I think it may have been something the players agreed to try and keep in house but someone’s obviously spilt their guts to the press 

Hard to keep that in house though. Every player has an agent, who speak to other agents, who speak to other players, who speak to the press.

Sounds to me that this latest issue was the straw that broke the camels back and leaking it to the press was a form of protest.

Don’t blame the players one bit.