Players thought Pulis was going?

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Exactly.

I genuinely fear for the future of this club now.

You can imagine we have massive cash flow burn at the moment so we have to hope that it’s just to protect the cash until we relieve a temporary issue.

The other option is much more worrisome, that’s for sure

7 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

You can imagine we have massive cash flow burn at the moment so we have to hope that it’s just to protect the cash until we relieve a temporary issue.

The other option is much more worrisome, that’s for sure

Yep.

Hopefully, it's a temporary issue...but the radio silence from the club doesn't inspire much confidence.

• Like 1

There are people who will tell you that the Chairman's finances and business dealings away from Sheffield Wednesday are none of your/our business 

I agree 100% 

There are also people who will tell you that the Chairman can run the club how he wants so long as he doesn't breach any rules or laws

I agree 100%

There might even be people out there who say that Chansiri can spend his money how he wants on HIS club, can choose not to do the ground up anymore, can choose not to invest money into bringing players into the club

I agree 100% 

None of the above is anything to with the fans and the chairman could quite rightly say that it's his money to do with as he wishes

And he's bang on

BUT

When fans are still waiting for refunds for money they've paid out for a product they haven't received - that's when it DOES become the fans business.

But only that.

The top points still are Chansiri's private personal business and his alone

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Nixon could have easily looked on Twitter after the Coventry game and come up with that story tbh. Every man and his dog was saying Pulis was walking 

Every man and his dog has said since he arrived 'Pulis will walk' 

It's posted on here every day

Doesn't mean that's where Nixon got his story from though?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

So now (according to you) Nixon is lying, I'm lying, everyone who disagrees with you on this point is lying and the chairman is also lying

Baffling

1 hour ago, Mcguigan said:

Bit odd.

If you believe what Nixon says and I don’t, is that me calling you a liar?

I do think Nixon lies and I do think our chairman lies, so what?

Get over yourself.

tenor.gif.51b3fdc816444a3c261f42e899b2aaed.gif

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It is true

Don't rewrite history

Show me an article or source from the first few weeks of him in the job suggesting he’ll walk then? I’m talking the Preston, Swansea, Stoke games. 

A few comments on here is obviously different to thousands on Twitter after the Coventry match 

I’d be surprised if Nixon knew wtf Owlstalk is 

Guest Grandad

I don't care about the wages being paid in full, even if that does lead to an embargo.

I really am crapping it wondering if they've paid the PAYE. Thats what led us to the High Court last time.

Players could’ve been paid for all we know,  I’d expect a wall of silence on that one regardless , players clearly weren’t amused with who leaked it last time 

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

So you say that Nixon is a liar, the chairman is a liar, I'm a liar, everyone else who disagrees with you is a liar and yours is the only word people should believe as you're the only one that knows what's going on

Got ya 👍

Have to ask though - why would the chairman AND Nixon both come up with the exact same story about Fulham bidding for Forestieri?

Another strange reply.

Why are you adamant that I've called you a liar?

Your memory seems a little selective so let me remind you. 

I said Nixon lies, not all the time he does. 

I said our chairman lies, not all the time but does. 

Like it or not, I never mentioned you. It's seems to bother you but I'm afraid I didn't. 

Rather than poke contributors with sticks why not go away and do some research. Show me where our owner or Fulham FC confirmed a £13m bid had been made made or refused. 

Good luck. 

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

players clearly weren’t amused with who leaked it last time 

What makes you say that?

I only saw Dunkley playing it down (and he'd have a job being angry about it when hes been sat on his arse getting paid for nowt since he got here)

Guest LondonOwl313
21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Could be true could be false, guess we’ll never know.

Nixon could have easily looked on Twitter after the Coventry game and come up with that story tbh. Every man and his dog was saying Pulis was walking 

Lol he instigated that chatter after the Coventry game by tweeting about a championship manager leaving. Was referring to Watford but loads of people just assumed Pulis for some reason

6 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Rather than poke contributors with sticks why not go away and do some research. Show me where our owner or Fulham FC confirmed a £13m bid had been made made or refused. 

Our Chairman confirmed Nixon's storye was totally 100% true

Dejphon Chansiri says that he should have cashed in on former Sheffield Wednesday star Fernando Forestieri when he had the chance.

The Owls received big offers for the forward back in the summer of 2017 - with Fulham tabling a sizeable bid.

He said: "When people try to talk about Fernando in the past, at that time I needed to choose whether to sell him or keep him.

"If I had sold him, or another player, we could have recovered FFP, it would be good.

"But if not, maybe it means more trouble. If you break FFP you cannot maybe bring in more players.

"At that time, I tried to sell a couple of players to cover FFP. At the end, we could do just one but it didn’t cover so I made a decision to keep.

"At the time, I also thought he (Forestieri) would do better.

"If you ask me in hindsight then I feel sorry to myself because I should have sold him at that time.

"He did nothing.

Rather than poke contributors with sticks why not go away and do some research?

Owlstalk Shop