STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Im not going to but I bet you fifty pounds for any charity of your choice that I could find a photo of Paul Gascgoine laughing with opponents during games

Context; after they have just scored,& your in a relegation battle? The goal that has just killed off any hope of salvaging a last minute point? My reaction would be utter dejection.....

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There was nobody talking about ‘context’ before I found the photo and proved everyone wrong 

???????   They wernt talking about it,because they presumably assumed (like me) it would be a given....All the convo is about the context of what he did,FFS....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

???????   They wernt talking about it,because they presumably assumed (like me) it would be a given 

Oh ok 

That makes sense

So now when we're talking about something on here and I've been proven incorrect on something I can just drop in a 'I DIDN'T POST ABOUT IT BECAUSE I ASSUMED IT WAS A GIVEN AND THEREFORE ONLY IMPLIED IT THROUGH THE ART OF MIME AND MIND'

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So now when we're talking about something on here and I've been proven incorrect on something I can just drop in a 'I DIDN'T POST ABOUT IT BECAUSE I ASSUMED IT WAS A GIVEN AND THEREFORE ONLY IMPLIED IT THROUGH THE ART OF MIME AND MIND'

200.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Neil will never admit he’s wrong. Even when it’s 1000 to 2 against him and Mcmigo 

just leave him to it :duntmatter:

Hey If I'm wrong I will hold my hands up

(just like Odubajo did last night to defend himself against what could have been an oncoming fatal assault)

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why are people only bringing up context AFTER I've proven them wrong?

lol

?? its not been explicitly used because its a given......(except to you it seems)of course interacting with opposition players in a friendly way is nothing out of the ordinary..unless....the context changes eg: a bad career ending foul on a team mate has been done.....how strange would it be to low five & laugh? 

Or a goal that kills off the slim remaining chance of salvaging a point against a team struggling in the relegation zone,which is in essence a 6 pointer?..

The entire thread has been about the context of Odubajo's behaviour...

Id be fuming if I was Lees, just been on the receiving end of a red card tackle which they get a goal out of, you'd expect at least your teammates to back you.

He has one of the most disrespectful, disgusting and unprofessional reactions to a goal of that nature I've ever seen.

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why are people only bringing up context AFTER I've proven them wrong?

lol

Can you please show us where you have proven us wrong ? I went back about 5 pages but couldn't find anything , thanks 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

?? its not been explicitly used because its a given......(except to you it seems)of course interacting with opposition players in a friendly way is nothing out of the ordinary..unless....the context changes eg: a bad career ending foul on a team mate has been done.....how strange would it be to low five & laugh? 

Or a goal that kills off the slim remaining chance of salvaging a point against a team struggling in the relegation zone,which is in essence a 6 pointer?..

The entire thread has been about the context of Odubajo's behaviour...

He's just on the wind up that's all 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Why are Liverpool fans happy at jurgen Klopp laughing at opponent goals , and we are angry at Moses ( allegedly - as I believe what Moses has said ) doing the same ?

Liverpool can rely on sheer quality to see them through to Premier League and Champions League trophies. Klopp has won Liverpool the pot they’ve most coveted for 30 years and has therefore secured a lifetime of well wishes at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

We are a badly assembled Championship team currently bottom of the league and 7 points adrift of safety. In the absence of just about any quality, we are entirely reliant on a fighting spirit and being competitive enough in games to somehow fight and claw our way to safety. 

Even if you take Moses’ explanation at face value, it’s a horrendous look for a team in our position and a stupid thing to do. Fans of this team are DESPERATE for something to latch onto to think this team has what it takes to survive. Moses - whether he wants to accept it or not, whether he meant it or not - has revealed a lot to those fans about where those very minimal expectations actually are.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1