Chansiri new pay structure

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 13.32.36.jpg

You have constantly stated recently that we have one of the weakest squads in our recent history so it is no surprise we are struggling. The manager has repeatedly praised the attitude and work rate of the players.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

There has to come a point where even the most ardent Uber/Superfan has to stop for a moment and just say 'Oh ffs... not us AGAIN'

As I said previously, its not a great look and is a concern but if the players had only been paid 10% of their wage for 4 months and constantly been paid the rest very late then don't you think they might have kicked up a fuss by now? We still allegedly have some 'bad eggs' after all.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

As I said previously, its not a great look and is a concern but if the players had only been paid 10% of their wage for 4 months and constantly been paid the rest very late then don't you think they might have kicked up a fuss by now? We still allegedly have some 'bad eggs' after all.

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 15.58.06.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You have constantly stated recently that we have one of the weakest squads in our recent history so it is no surprise we are struggling. The manager has repeatedly praised the attitude and work rate of the players.

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There has to come a point where even the most ardent Uber/Superfan has to stop for a moment and just say 'Oh ffs... not us AGAIN'

Us again, why what we done?

6pt deduction for spending 36 gazzillion pounds over ffp?

Slap on't wrist init..

Besides I don't believe what Jack says on facebook.

Football wise we've been crapola for yonks and yonks..another season won't hurt.

Up the owls

🤣

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Us again, why what we done?

6pt deduction for spending 36 gazzillion pounds over ffp?

Slap on't wrist init..

Besides I don't believe what Jack says on facebook.

Football wise we've been crapola for yonks and yonks..another season won't hurt.

Up the owls

🤣

Yeah - there's only ever been one issue in recent years ffs

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Which newspaper did it come from?

Please tell me it was one of the gospel ones that are always 100% accurate and never sensationalise anything.  

As a story it's not sensationalised at all. No speculation about what the reason for it is.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

As a story it's not sensationalised at all. No speculation about what the reason for it is.  

True, that's been left to the experts on here who instantly seem to know what it is all about, how impending the gloom of it is and how it has had a significant negative impact of the performance of the players. 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You've picked the wrong time to try and bore me with the old copy and paste trick, I've booked most of the week off work and have since been required to isolate so I can keep this up for a while! 

Gonna become like that tennis match at Wimbledon which lasted about a week with both players playing the same shots over and over again. 

:duntmatter:

Guest Manwithastick
4 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

If I had to pay my staff from the business account they wouldn't have got any pay for months.

The shortfall I have to make up from my personal account. 

I'm not saying you are, but what are the chances of a bar owner in Lanzarote paying staff in cash and not necessarily through official

accounting?

Back here in Blighty you'll find that pro football players have to be paid via official methods with NI being accounted for.

1 hour ago, Manwithastick said:

Back here in Blighty you'll find that pro football players have to be paid via official methods with NI being accounted for.

No doubt we can expect, hmrc, special branch, cagney and lacey to make a raid on Hillsborough any time soon.

I'm fairly sure Jack off facebook has told em what DC is up to...

6 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Even if true, I would love to get demotivated on a guaranteed 7k a week during a global pandemic.

Just got back from church having prayed for their poor souls. 

It's not about that though is it?

Imagine you were working somewhere who started doing this kind of thing and only paying you and your colleagues 20% of your wages on time and the rest later on?

What would your perceptions of that company be?

Now - add to this that the customers of this business had bought something eight or nine months ago and yet your company hadn't given them a refund that they requested

It's getting all too easy for Wednesday fans to see issues at our club and immediately try to always deflect them away in the manner that you're doing, but right now the last thing we need is MORE bad news stories coming out of our club.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop