Chansiri new pay structure

3 hours ago, King_Monkey said:

From what I’m led to believe within football, you’ll find SWFC are doing it right. The EFL have said FFP will be suspended during COVID but given no written guarantees so DC is paying salaries to what the club can sustain so as not to breach FFP and he’s topping up the rest via himself. Apparently others doing the same but because we got done recently SWFC are news worthy where as others are not.

Sounds a plausible theory

Guest Mcguigan
3 hours ago, King_Monkey said:

From what I’m led to believe within football, you’ll find SWFC are doing it right. The EFL have said FFP will be suspended during COVID but given no written guarantees so DC is paying salaries to what the club can sustain so as not to breach FFP and he’s topping up the rest via himself. Apparently others doing the same but because we got done recently SWFC are news worthy where as others are not.

Forget breaching FFP, what your suggesting in your post is illegal. 

You can't just personally top up wages. What about HMRC, National Insurance and pension contributions. 

Guest Mcguigan
5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Why's that?

And what about HMRC, NI etc?

If your having to ask the question it’s pointless me trying to explain.

Guest Grandad
4 hours ago, Triple O said:

Think you will find that was a one off due to a bank problem and simply a late payment.

Think you'll find it was a one off that happened more than once

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Hard to imagine why players expecting £80k a month and getting less than 10% of that might be a tad demotivated

Ha d to imagine why I’m feeling demotivated watchin players on 80k a month turning out this poo every week...hope they don’t get rest of wages tbh

Just reading it again, though the figures mentioned don't make it necessarily the case, you'd think the subsequent installments for some of the higher earners are higher than the initial 7k deposits—in which case, it would make this all the more confusing.

But never mind that...

...seriously? ‘Dej’?!? I can't be the only one who finds that at least ten times more horrifying?!

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, Django said:

I bet it stings a bit when DC has to send Rhodes the other £133k every month 

:duntmatter:

I would be crying ..continuously..don’t forget westys wedge n all 😲

4 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Who says he can't?  Just found another way  to pay them to favour himself somehow.

Well the article in question says we have only been paying 7k on time for 4 months. The rest comes late. Plus it’s not the first time this sort of article has cropped up. 

Like I said, I don’t know if it’s a problem, it may be not an issue for players. Maybe it is, just comes across as unprofessional.