Chansiri new pay structure

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's not 'extra cash' it's someone's wages

We're taking this as gospel by someone who no one's heard of, it could be bull.

It doesn't seem to be affecting them in any way, if the players have been disgruntled for the past 4 months I doubt some bloke on twitter with 134 followers would have the 'scoop'.

But even if it is happening, the players are obviously ok with it imo.

26 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

doubt some bloke on twitter with 134 followers would have the 'scoop'.

Think it's Jack off facebook, he says don't take the vaccine. It has a chip in it and turns everbody into lizards..his best mate is David Ike. So he has got tons of credibility..

I know a lot don’t like Nixon on here but but he’s not far off for most of the time across his many clubs he tweets about most of the time.

He has consistently referred to our reduction in wage costs during transfer rumours, he broke the late payment of players story before and he quite obviously has a mole in the camp amongst the players at least who feeds him.  He is very strong in the north-west so maybe a player who lives in that area?

He was also very supportive and quite itk during the EFL enquiry and quite informative.

Having said the above, he has consistently said that any of these issues with DC is not in relation to lack of funds.

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

If I had to pay my staff from the business account they wouldn't have got any pay for months.

The shortfall I have to make up from my personal account. 

Sheffield Wednesday is a Limited Company so even if Chansiri is subsidising the wages he should be paying it into the business first as a Directors Loan. This means if/when he takes it back again he won’t be taxed on it. 
Clearly the whole article is difficult to verify but the only business reason I can think of to not do it as a Directors loan is if there is a risk of someone else taking it if you pay it into the regular account. 
I am in danger of getting into Tin Foil Hat territory if I over speculate but it’s certainly a bit strange. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Not to point out the blatantly obvious or anything but not sure this guy on Twitter has actually cut out the article from his own newspaper....

Which newspaper did it come from?

Please tell me it was one of the gospel ones that are always 100% accurate and never sensationalise anything.  

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Which newspaper did it come from?

Please tell me it was one of the gospel ones that are always 100% accurate and never sensationalise anything.  

There has to come a point where even the most ardent Uber/Superfan has to stop for a moment and just say 'Oh ffs... not us AGAIN'

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop