Let’s not lose our heads

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

🤦‍♂️ But you didn’t just offer an opinion. You told me mine was wrong.

I don’t care about your opinion. I didn’t ask for it.

I dont care if you asked for it or not,your acting like a petulant child.Its a FORUM people will disagree with your views,yes i did disagree with you,still do.....you dont have to agree  fine..would be boring if everyone thought the same...Ime entitled to think your view is wrong,your entitled to disagree....Its called debate..

I told you it wasn't personal....Your choosing to make it so..

You dont want anyone to disagree ,start your own Forum,and make your own rules....people disagree with me all the time,i dont whinge

• Haha 1

On 05/12/2020 at 16:56, Manwë said:

Played 6, Won 0.

We had 11 on the pitch.  What's the excuse this week? 

Norwich had an unfair amount of ballboys compared to us?

Did we bring Pulis in to win matches or to act as a caretaker until we got relegated?

Good point..hadnt really thought about it in that way.....Final decent payday for TP before retirement? So not too concerned maybe about risking his first ever 'relegation' on his CV? 

18 minutes ago, parajack said:

Good point..hadnt really thought about it in that way.....Final decent payday for TP before retirement? So not too concerned maybe about risking his first ever 'relegation' on his CV? 

I don't think Pulis has come here and as is not too bothered about staying up or not.
I am not a big fan of him but I do think he is a very professional and thorough coach.

Also he will know his own worth and is probably on comfortably more than Monk and probably in line for a good bonus should we stay up.

Also I don't get this Pulis has never been relegated. He was in charge of West Brom for the first few months of the season they got relegated in.

Despite the many millions DC has invested, Pulis, like most of the other managers, will be at the mercy of those advising the chairman. Poor, or ill thought out recruitment, has been the main reason for our demise Only in that first year, did recruitment resemble anything like what was needed. DC then dispensed with his advisors, bringing in a new recruitment team. In pretty much every window since, although the chairman has continued to support his managers with investment in the squad, most of it has been misguided, and not what’s been needed. As with every window since Wembley, it’s been a clear case of 2 or 3 targeted players needed. Most windows end with, numerous players brought in, without ever addressing the positions required. A recent example, last summer, how could we bring in 9 players, failing to acquire a left back and any real recognised forwards. No managers get exactly what they want, but our dealings have been so wide of the mark, we might as well have not not bothered. Will it be any different this January, I doubt it, and we will continue to flounder, leading to a likely relegation, and the inevitable departure of Pulis. Now I might not like his style, but if you decide that’s the way you want to go, you have to give him the tools to do the job

Edited by gurujuan
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, gizowl said:

Good point, Rhodes for 10 million Paterson for 500k, I'd rather have Nuhiu, Tp would have him playing better than Zlatan Ibrahimovic. 😀

Many on here said we should have tried harder to keep Nuhui..just the kind if character we need in this situation , and lets face it couldn't have scored many less than our current rogues gallery of strikers.

12 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Many on here said we should have tried harder to keep Nuhui..just the kind if character we need in this situation , and lets face it couldn't have scored many less than our current rogues gallery of strikers.

I was one of them.....we had nothing to lose at all.

• Like 1

On 05/12/2020 at 17:54, FreshOwl said:

Not concerned? We’re rooted to the bottom and everyone has won around us. Plus we still don’t look like scoring or winning

We’ve been decent today but it’s not enough 

On 05/12/2020 at 17:56, McRightSide said:

Really I’m not, I’ve seen plenty to suggest we’ll have more than enough to survive

On 05/12/2020 at 17:57, FreshOwl said:

Wow, honestly admire your confidence. But this current squad is a million miles off surviving. 

January will make or break 

On 05/12/2020 at 18:00, McRightSide said:

Our next 10-12 games will be a much better barometer

Been right in the middle of a horrible run of fixtures with injuries and suspensions galore

I’m really not worried. Just a couple of little tweaks needed in January but Pulis can see it 

Hope you’re feeling a little more confident now @FreshOwl - still a few decent games coming up too. 

@malek