Let’s not lose our heads

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned how our last 4 games have been against the top 5,  and for an hour we played with 10 men in one of those (when we were leading).  

Monk wasn't allowed those excuses so we can't allow them for Pulis  (who is apparently a much more experienced manager and supposedly a better man-manager AND he also has more players to select from than Monk did)

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk wasn't allowed those excuses so we can't allow them for Pulis  (who is apparently a much more experienced manager and supposedly a better man-manager AND he also has more players to select from than Monk did)

What does that even mean?

lol

I don't think I've ever seen an excuse for a failing be offered on Owlstalk that isn't roundly seized upon by a raft of rabid dogs (and I should know since I've run with many such a pack down the years).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowl said:

don't think I've ever seen an excuse for a failing be offered on Owlstalk that isn't roundly seized upon by a raft of rabid dogs (and I should know since I've run with many such a pack down the years).

Let's not rewrite history

There were times last/this season when I was single handedly defending Fort Monk whilst the native indians circled me firing their arrows deep into my heart as I fended them all off with my truth gun, firing fact bullets into their brains from the turret tower thing in the mighty fort.

It was like Custers last stand

People stood with me at first but toppled one by one as the ravaging hoardes approached and attacked

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk was wanted out after 10 months of relegation form. 21 points lost from the 85 min onwards. Having us play some of the worst football we’ve ever been subjected to.

Pulis has had 5 games man.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

There were times last/this season when I was single handedly defending Fort Monk whilst the native indians circled me firing their arrows deep into my heart as I fended them all off with my truth gun, firing fact bullets into their brains from the turret tower thing in the mighty fort.

People stood with me at first but toppled one by one as the ravaging hoardes approached and attacked

RIP, Neil, RIP.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I'm still here - defending Team Tony

Although he's not doing me many favours as he's still to win his first game 

The next game will be his SIXTH attempt

You should do something about your aim with that truth gun of yours though.

There's only so much friendly fire we can take before we'll have to take you out with a bit of the old Pulis aerial bombardment.

• Haha 2

Just now, cowl said:

You should do something about your aim with that truth gun of yours though.

There's only so much friendly fire we can take before we'll have to take you out with a bit of the old Pulis aerial bombardment.

Bring it on

"Tone" is already proving that just doesn't ever win

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I was in the fort with you!

Offering some small vocal support 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk made enough excuses for himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You were saying in the matchday thread how much you enjoyed performances under Pulis? What’s changed? Why you crucifying him now? 

I'm not crucifying anyone

I'm saying we've not won a game yet

Stop being hypersensitive and ridiculous

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm not crucifying anyone

I'm saying we've not won a game yet

Stop being hypersensitive and ridiculous

You just couldn’t wait to start this thread as soon as Norwich got their second. 

You accused people of wanting to see Wednesday lose under Monk. You’re doing exactly the same now under Pulis! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1