The Secret Footballer

Kitson was really heavily linked with some of the clues however I thought at the time a theory came around that it might actually be a few footballers made to look like one. I think certain parties analysed all the aspects of the book and worked out it couldn't have been one person or something. 

39 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Kitson was really heavily linked with some of the clues however I thought at the time a theory came around that it might actually be a few footballers made to look like one. I think certain parties analysed all the aspects of the book and worked out it couldn't have been one person or something. 

I suspect that a few bits were changed or made up to throw people off the scent. I think it has to be one player though, as I think it would be difficult to maintain the secret if it was multiple players. 

Pretty sure it's Kitson and I dont think he's ever officially denied it?

But like others say I think some of the stories are other players, such a small world and they tend to keep in touch with everyone they've ever played with - easy to throw in a detailed story of a mate

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

https://talksport.com/football/431540/stoke-tony-pulis-attack-scissors/

Doesn't sound like Kitson and Pulis will be sending each other Christmas cards.
I actually don't read a lot into this. Every manager including the great ones has fallen out with players.
Being a footballer manager is not a popularity contest.

Kitson admits he was out of order to talk to TP in front of the CE etc... very disrespectful.

However, Pulis should have nipped it in the bud, had a conversation, tell him where he went wrong and draw a line under it.