Dom says clean sheet for Westwood and Rhodes

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Pulis likes to play with one brick shiithouse up front

I've already put my name forward.

Admittedly, I need to work on the "Brick" element but Mrs Morepork assures me I have the "Shithouse" aspect well covered.......

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely hope that every Westwood fan gets to see him back in goal if that's what they want

Nothing better than happy Wednesday fans with smiles on their faces

A happy fanbase is a better fanbase

Completely agree, glad you finally saw sense, shame we had to endure all that nonsense since Christmas 😉 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GLOwl said:

What unnecessary stuff is that?

Constantly demanding the ball when there’s a better pass to someone else, sitting on our centre-halves, the one Cruyff turn too many, chasing the keeper down and leaving a hole in midfield that he should be defending. 

Don’t get me wrong, I fvvcking love to watch Bannan play but he’s not perfect and can fanny about a bit at times. 

Edited by shandypants
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Constantly demanding the ball when there’s a better pass to someone else, sitting on our centre-halves, the one Cruyff turn too many, chasing the keeper down and leaving a hole in midfield that he should be defending. 

Don’t get me wrong, I fvvcking love to watch Bannan play but he’s not perfect and can fanny about a bit at times. 

I agree, he can fanny about too much on occasions. Totally agree on the cruyff turn too many, you can see him losing the ball a long time before he actually does.

Like you though, I love watching him play, first name on the team sheet for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 19.37.21.jpg

I had heard Pulis is a defensive minded manager but will he get away with Westwood and Rhodes in goal. 

That's one way to get a clean sheet I suppose. 

Or have I misunderstood the thread title? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

I agree, he can fanny about too much on occasions. Totally agree on the cruyff turn too many, you can see him losing the ball a long time before he actually does.

Like you though, I love watching him play, first name on the team sheet for me.

Definitely. He’s head and shoulders above everyone else in our squad and the vast majority of the league. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3