Dom says clean sheet for Westwood and Rhodes

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I think he will see if there's anyone available who is out of contract

Or he'll probably use the money from selling Bannan in January to fetch someone in

I honestly don’t think he’ll sell Bannan - I think he’ll just get Bannan to stop doing the unnecessary stuff. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I think he will see if there's anyone available who is out of contract

Or he'll probably use the money from selling Bannan in January to fetch someone in

I bet one of the first things he does in his press conference is say what a fantastic player Bannan is and how he is looking to offer him a new deal.

• Thanks 1

Just now, pazowl55 said:

I bet one of the first things he does in his press conference is say what a fantastic player Bannan is and how he is looking to offer him a new deal.

Hopefully, he can get Bannan to stop taking corners - and also just booting the ball into touch straight from kick off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah - for another football  club

lol

You may not agree with his style of play but he is a good manager and will command the respect of the players like Bruce did. Listen to some of his ex players talk he is a good motivator.

• Love 1

Imagine how wildsmith and Dawson would feel if he made mardy ar5e his number 1?!

If I were one of them, and given what’s gone on before, I’d be handing in a transfer request immediately and possibly feigning a shoulder injury.

When the players see that westwood got away with it, wouldn’t this decision alone breed a bit of a whinging moaning faking injury culture in the squad?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely hope that every Westwood fan gets to see him back in goal if that's what they want

Nothing better than happy Wednesday fans with smiles on their faces

A happy fanbase is a better fanbase

But I thought he’d GONE?

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Imagine how wildsmith and Dawson would feel if he made mardy ar5e his number 1?!

If I were one of them, and given what’s gone on before, I’d be handing in a transfer request immediately and possibly feigning a shoulder injury.

When the players see that westwood got away with it, wouldn’t this decision alone breed a bit of a whinging moaning faking injury culture in the squad?

Good.. they’re crap and need moving on

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely hope that every Westwood fan gets to see him back in goal if that's what they want

He’ll never play for us again though, stuff we don’t know, get over it etc

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, slow83 said:

He’ll never play for us again though, stuff we don’t know, get over it etc

Owlstalk Shop