Let's look for the positives

3 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

54 points from 38 games = Doddle! Monkmanface

Is that what we need? 

We’re down, that’s pretty much it tbh.

Not a chance in hell we’ll get more points then there is games 

We could easily set the lowest points total in history for this league 

• Like 1

One positive is that surely even the Monkists will finally concede that we’re down if he stays. Neil. It’s looking like the collapse in form in the second half of last season was more than just the fault of the high earners and trouble causers. Monk’s a dead man walking - the players have decreed that - so let’s hope Chansiri makes an end of him. Or we’re doomed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

It's put our performances against yeovil at home, and blackburn at home into 2nd and 3rd places respectively as our worst ever performance?

Not even in the top 100 I'm afraid.

You obviously weren't at Cambridge for the 0-3 and O-4 defeats, or the 0-3 Save our Owls game at York, or the 1-4 Wrexham home walloping, or the 1-3 against ten man Lincoln, or the 2-8 at QPR, 0-8 at Boro, 0-8 at Newcastle, 0-5 at half time home to Norwich etc etc etc. I'll stop now....too many to list.

In my humble opinion, if we had a really good keeper we could have scraped a lucky goalless draw. 

I think Dawson is the worst keeper I've seen in a Wednesday shirt in 62 years of following them.   At least we got rid of Tidman quickly. 

• Like 1