Let's look for the positives

2 minutes ago, jezek said:

DC for his absolute mis management of the club , and the loss to the pigs was the last straw .

those thinking we'll get out of this mess no chance  ...

time to set up a Wednesday AFC  ...

Things may well get worse, never mind Monk & Dawson. 
What if our owner decides to do a bit of asset stripping ? Not sure how he’d do it, but having heard on here about his penchant for moving money around, we could find ourselves with no ground..no further investment in the squad..still unable to attract the right calibre of manager..

Buckle up.

Guest Bulgaria
26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Flaming Hot

Glory be, I've found some Wensleydale cheese with cranberries as well. This is gonna turn into a cracking night now, eating my Doritos, cheese, and watching George And Mildred on catchup. 

I like your style Alan.

Enjoy.

1 hour ago, jezek said:

DC for his absolute mis management of the club , and the loss to the pigs was the last straw .

those thinking we'll get out of this mess no chance  ...

time to set up a Wednesday AFC  ...

We’ve got one AFC already - “ Abysmal Football Club”

14 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

I watched something great on Prime while we were losing pathetically. 

Bugger, I turned down watching Dirty Dancing with the wife and young un. I Was genuinely wavering and going with Dirty Dancing*. Then I read some crazy positive thread on here and went with splashing out £10 watching Wednesday grinding out a win. 

Breakfast is going to be a frosty affair, particularly as I'm still up now drinking and eating the last of the Frosties**. Effing Wednesday. 

*I do love that film

** There's no frosties left. Not sure if that's a pun now, 'a frosty affair', I'm pretty drunk