It's all down to Monk now.

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Someone posted this a while back, but over the last 7 or 8 seasons it's taken between 7-9 games for us to accumulate 12 points. Seems to me you're determined to make it as hard for him as possible instead of giving the guy a chance.

8 points from the first five games is a decent start and if maintained throughout the season would produce about 74 points in total which allowing for the deduction would see us comfortably safe on 62. Without the deduction that would probably see us in the play-offs.

1 hour ago, shandypants said:

Show the post then. 

Sorry Utah. I referenced tour post by mistake when I meant to reference Emiliannenko’s

Just now, Emilianenko said:

It’s there if you want to find it. Why should I have to prove myself for a wet wipe?

I don’t believe you pal. Anyway, you’ve conceded. Don’t bother replying. You’ve proven that you have no argument. I showed you the respect of responding fully. You’re not reciprocating. Don’t bother pal. As I said, you’re full of 5h1t. I’ve lost what little respect I had for you. 

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

I don’t believe you pal. Anyway, you’ve conceded. Don’t bother replying. You’ve proven that you have no argument. I showed you the respect of responding fully. You’re not reciprocating. Don’t bother pal. As I said, you’re full of 5h1t. I’ve lost what little respect I had for you. 

Why have I conceded? I have told you where the post is , it’s there for you or anyone else to see, Wet wipe.

Just now, Emilianenko said:

Why have I conceded? I have told you where the post is , it’s there for you or anyone else to see, Wet wipe.

Because you won’t produce the proof. I did. Don’t bother replying. I don’t really care now. Post what you want. Call me whatever you like. I must say that it’s ruined my life that you’re calling me names now. 

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Here's a perfect example of what I have just been talking about 👆

Frank Abagnale Jr was a con artist. He knew it, and did it for a reason.

He even made it appear glamorous and romantic. But he was no fool. Hence it took the powers that be so long to catch him. 

We are at the opposite end of the scale here.

Take comfort in the knowledge you’ve made your points consistently, if people choose to ignore them for their own self protection, there’s nothing you can do.

• Like 1

Just now, shandypants said:

Because you won’t produce the proof. I did. Don’t bother replying. I don’t really care now. Post what you want. Call me whatever you like. I must say that it’s ruined my life that you’re calling me names now. 

Why do I need to produce the post? As stated it’s there for all to see. If you don’t like being called names, don’t state I’m full of poo .

For what I can see...objectively speaking

@Emilianenko has expressed his concern about Monk and others disagree with him telling him to PROVE why they disagree with him 

Seems a bit backwards

For the record, and look at my previous posts, I'm for monk, what he wants to achieve and by and large the players he has brought in, but I also can understand why others may not be his biggest fan too.

At once saying "don't reference things last season" and at the same point using posts on a forum from last season to prove a point at best seems nonsensical

Proof will be on the pitch 

1 minute ago, Chris Apolon said:

@Emilianenko has expressed his concern about Monk and others disagree with him telling him to PROVE why they disagree with him 

Seems a bit backwards

For the record, and look at my previous posts, I'm for monk, what he wants to achieve and by and large the players he has brought in, but I also can understand why others may not be his biggest fan too.

At once saying "don't reference things last season" and at the same point using posts on a forum from last season to prove a point at best seems nonsensical

Exactly. We have seen performances like the Cardiff and Birmingham ones last season , but not consistently.

We have two home games coming up. If we get good results from those then I would be more convinced by Monk. As it stands I still have my reservations.

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

Missing the point as usual .

No ime ignoring your point,not missing it,because your right,any opinion is valid,as just that....but you have diverged,i am simply refuting that monk 'dislikers' have never been able to show that they were consistent in their views of him.(ie season long,and not just post Xmas)..

Not one has been able to show me posts....from that time when we were doing well and third,that they thought he was a sh*te manager...

But i think i have made my point,simply cruel to keep pressing...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

Exactly. We have seen performances like the Cardiff and Birmingham ones last season , but not consistently.

We have two home games coming up. If we get good results from those then I would be more convinced by Monk. As it stands I still have my reservations.

I agree

Playing devils advocate there are some on here who refuse to provide the luxury of 10 games

Just think theres a degree of anger built up over 12 months from both sides of the manager that needs to be laid to rest until we see what happens

Just my thoughts

1 minute ago, parajack said:

No ime ignoring your point,not missing it,because your right,any opinion is valid,as just that....but you have diverged,i am simply refuting that monk 'dislikers' have never been able to show that they were consistent in their views of him.(ie season long,and not just post Xmas)..

Not one has been able to show me posts....from that time when we were doing well and third,that they thought he was a sh*te manager...

But i think i have made my point,simply cruel to keep pressing...

Alan Irvine had two great starts. 

I doubt anyone was criticising him at the time. Do you think he didn’t deserve criticism after because of the two great starts?

7 minutes ago, Chris Apolon said:

Seems a bit backwards

I havnt asked him to prove anything,or anyone else for that matter,apart from their own credibility.....Constant barrages of monk,this that & the other,barrages of meaningless statistics proving nothing.Emilienko said people had responded to my request to show me that they had always thought monk a poor manager by posting such proof,but that i had ignored it.

I refuted this,and asked him to cut & paste said posts.......thats it....I and others,have repeatedly appealed for last season to be left in the history books,where it belongs,& to focus and concentrate on this season.

The threads & posts continue,and go on & on...look at thread 'madness'for the latest...