It's all down to Monk now.

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

Busted flush? That’s a good one. It didn’t stop the second half of last season going down the toilet. Not even a toilet duck could’ve improved the sh!t smell that was in evidence then, could it?

Bottom line is you list all the reasons why Monk has struggled so far. You obviously know more than me but seeing you’ve listed reasons why I’m such an hateful tw@t then I’ll try to fight my corner then that’s it from me on the Monk subject as I don’t want to rid Glenn Close’s character in Fatal Attraction of her title of best bunny boiler.

Empty Stadium’s. I think this helps Monk rather than hinders him as he’d have been under more pressure had fans been present?

I’ll have a guess that the bad eggs you’re referring to are Hutchinson and Westwood? Strangled the two managers DC appointed with 30% win ratios are the ones who couldn’t handle them?

I’ll give you ageing squad, EFL charge, points deduction etc.

Anyway you can continue to argue the to$$ with the other Monk critics on here because from me and it’s goodnight from me and goodnight from the bunny boiler ❤️😘

So do you think he will keep us up ?

Guest LondonOwl313
21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mate your anti-monk posts have been relentless, in any and every thread you could find even if it's not relevant.

For months and months you've repetitively crusaded in any thread you come across that Monk is to blame for everything

Over and over and over and over you post anti-monk stuff

It's beyond normal practice if I'm honest mate

This latest post of yours comparing Monk's time to Jos's time is your most desperate yet and shows just how desperate you've become to froth at the mouth and try to recruit people to buy tickets to your Garry Monk Hate Festival

Nobody's buying ya tickets  mate - you're a busted flush - you've been seen as someone who now no longer has the ability to see any reason or debate things properly.

Sorry but that's just how it is

If you don't like Monk fair enough - that's your prerogative and always has been and nobody will ever stop you from expressing yourself

But your non stop numerous repetitive relentless posts have gone way beyond criticism of  a manager and straight into the realm of bunny boiling

I can't see how him posting he's not impressed with Monk is any different to your constant pro Monk propaganda, its exactly the same but the opposite opinion.

I doubt there are any Wednesday fans who don't want to see us win, nor are there any who want to see us relegated just to say 'I told you so' re the manager. Thats just a childish thing to think but you seem to post along those lines in nearly every thread on this topic.

Would assume most people are happy with 8 points from those 5 games too. It doesn't mean there aren't any problems though, we have to judge by the end of the season as Chansiri stuck by Monk when most would have got rid last season. If we fail to put teams to bed when on top, and constantly sit back on leads for the last half an hour then come the end of the season we'll end up relegated as the form/confidence/defensive record will fade like last season.

He has a lot of work to do.. hopefully he can pull this off but its going to be a season where we can never relax.

27 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I can't see how him posting he's not impressed with Monk is any different to your constant pro Monk propaganda, its exactly the same but the opposite opinion.

I doubt there are any Wednesday fans who don't want to see us win, nor are there any who want to see us relegated just to say 'I told you so' re the manager. Thats just a childish thing to think but you seem to post along those lines in nearly every thread on this topic.

Would assume most people are happy with 8 points from those 5 games too. It doesn't mean there aren't any problems though, we have to judge by the end of the season as Chansiri stuck by Monk when most would have got rid last season. If we fail to put teams to bed when on top, and constantly sit back on leads for the last half an hour then come the end of the season we'll end up relegated as the form/confidence/defensive record will fade like last season.

He has a lot of work to do.. hopefully he can pull this off but its going to be a season where we can never relax.

Nail on head

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
37 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

100% this

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The fact you can't see the squad that Monk is having to work with, the pressures of this Covid thing, empty stadiums, a glut of games in a short space of time, the overhanging EFL charges, the hearing, the points deduction, the bad egg players he inherited, the overageing squad he inherited, the fact he couldn't have his own coaching staff in, an assistant manager of Bullen that was imposed upon him, the injuries we had, the lack of spending, the selling of the stadium ettc etc etc etc(there's more than I've listed here) says nothing about Garry Monk's ability but says everything about YOU mate

Not to mention the number of times his record has been questioned and even denied. His 40% win record, managing Swansea to their highest Premiership position, overturning the points deduction at Birmingham etc. It’s always been he’s achieved nothing.

I think  we are beginning to see what he and his team can and will achieve here

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Minesapint said:

Not to mention the number of times his record has been questioned and even denied. His 40% win record, managing Swansea to their highest Premiership position, overturning the points deduction at Birmingham etc. It’s always been he’s achieved nothing.

I think  we are beginning to see what he and his team can and will achieve here

Good point

Welcome to the site

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

On 17/10/2020 at 07:10, new zealand owl said:

And today should be where the judgement starts. If people stopped banging on about the second half of last season that would be just grand.

I've said this before, we can't afford to go on long bad runs now and the margin for error with Monk staying in the hot seat will be less than with other recent managers....and I'm ok with that

No mate it wont,monk will be here for the season,come what may,win,lose or draw....i dont expect us to go on any run but a decent one personally,but we will see

• Like 1

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sod off with that claptrap nonsense

FFS

Parts of social media attract a 'toxic' element owlstalk is no better or worse than other forums i personally have been a member of.

I have to admit though,the 'monk' haters posts are now getting simply boring,& repetitive.....I having seen nothing posted,that hasnt been posted many,many times before.Yet still they insist on starting new threads,or spoiling(in my view) existing ones...

We get a win,away from home,and still monks decisions are ridiculed.....that is madness to me...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

Nail on head

Everyones entitled to their view.....pro or anti monk.    My critique of the anti monk posts are,(1) they are Universally based on the second half of last season.(2) No weight whatsoever is given to the multiple circumstances in play last season in which monk had no control at all,and were not his doing. (3) Little if any credit is ever given to monk,even when we win.(4) Up to now,not one 'monk out; poster,has been able to show me their posts from xmas or before,where they thought monk was a crap manager,and should go....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tactical genius is Monk 

Birmingham had no idea what was going on yesterday. When in defensive mode we had Luongo drop back into CB with VA and Flint spreading out, and Reach and Kachunga move infield with Harris and Odubjao smashing the wings 

Making Mourinho look like Jos 

37 minutes ago, parajack said:

Everyones entitled to their view.....pro or anti monk.    My critique of the anti monk posts are,(1) they are Universally based on the second half of last season.(2) No weight whatsoever is given to the multiple circumstances in play last season in which monk had no control at all,and were not his doing. (3) Little if any credit is ever given to monk,even when we win.(4) Up to now,not one 'monk out; poster,has been able to show me their posts from xmas or before,where they thought monk was a crap manager,and should go....

(1) not universally based on last season, he has a history of season end collapses.

(2) what weren’t his doing, I’m pretty sure dropping players and isolating them was his doing

(3) he often gets credited when we win

(4) several posters have shown you proof they wanted him gone at Christmas, you choose to ignore them