The Garry Monk Era is here...

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Cake ball 3 lol

Ahhh I have no problem at all at people having differing  views .. I'm merely expressing mine.. And that of many others I've seen on here  . And there will always be opposing views. 

I'm worried.. Like many 

I worry about the clubs existence. I worry about the effect Paxo is having on the club. And yes I worry about Monks ability. 

But like I've said.. I can't wait for the season to start and I'll be supporting the team fully. 

And... Gary Monk cake  lol

Take a bite - you might like it

It's tasty, exciting and will bring much success

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Because I've had numerous PM's and emails laughing at your pitiful response

Everyone's  saying 'that Emiliianinaenanenko fella's got it all wrong hasn't he? I bet he thinks he 'destroyed' your argument when in fact he's really embarrassed himself in front of all of us' and 'I'm not even sure that Emgliabdsgasgneneneko person is real - I think he's one of those Russian Bots'  so I thought I'd post the FACTS again so everyone can see them for themselves 

Nice trolling. 

Morgan Fox was one of our strongest players lol.

Stop trying to change history about last season! Covid saved Monk! Had we carried on he would have been gone we had just got thumped by Brentford. The first half we played crap but Fletcher was gingered lol he never ever played like that for us finally getting his knee sorted made a huge difference. We were 3rd big wow! It was a false position. You could tell if anything happens to Fletcher we would show what we really were and sink. Unfortunately that happened. We wouldn't have stayed up there probably more than a few weeks. 

The fact IS he should have GONE he's been awful. I could accept players need sorting out and needing new players and his own team in but basically he was poo he talked poo and managed to destroy his own squad mid season. He doesn't seem to have the ability to man manage players. That is massive, plus making substitutions that sink his own team. Playing a player who kept giving goal after goal after goal, kept getting sent off too. It was obvious his injury had ment he had lost pace and kept messing up. 

Now is the time for a miracle or the beging of the end for Monk. 

Either way last year he did poo. Stop talking poo people please...... Lol

• Like 1

We should all be thankful we have Monk as our manager. 

The relegation form we showed in the second half of the season was pure bad luck. 

No other team suffered with injuries, or players contracts running out, and I'm pretty sure Covid 19 only affected SWFC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Stop trying to change history about last season! Covid saved Monk! Had we carried on he would have been gone we had just got thumped by Brentford. The first half we played crap but Fletcher was gingered lol he never ever played like that for us finally getting his knee sorted made a huge difference. We were 3rd big wow! It was a false position. You could tell if anything happens to Fletcher we would show what we really were and sink. Unfortunately that happened. We wouldn't have stayed up there probably more than a few weeks. 

The fact IS he should have GONE he's been awful. I could accept players need sorting out and needing new players and his own team in but basically he was poo he talked poo and managed to destroy his own squad mid season. He doesn't seem to have the ability to man manage players. That is massive, plus making substitutions that sink his own team. Playing a player who kept giving goal after goal after goal, kept getting sent off too. It was obvious his injury had ment he had lost pace and kept messing up. 

You’ve basically ignored all his first half season success and cherry picked Just the bad bits 

Do you realise how silly that makes you look?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

We should all be thankful we have Monk as our manager. 

The relegation form we showed in the second half of the season was pure bad luck. 

No other team suffered with injuries, or players contracts running out, and I'm pretty sure Covid 19 only affected SWFC.

Again you’ve just selected a tiny part of the big picture 

Desperate stuff and nobody is falling for it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

41 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Why not set an example,& start us off than?... 

Only selecting the last few months of Garry Monks career is like only selecting the thousands and thousands oft deaths that Boris Johnson has caused through mismanagement of Covid and not also looking at the absolutely overwhelming glut of insane mistakes and messes that he’s also caused during his time as PM

ps - NO POLITICS PLEASE 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Just selecting the last few months of Garry Monks career is like only selecting the thousands and thousands oft deaths that Boris Johnson has caused through mismanagement of Covid and not also looking at the absolutely overwhelming glut of insane mistakes and messes that he’s also caused during his time as PM

ps - NO POLITICS PLEASE 

Wow, just wow. I can't believe you've just posted that, not one punctuation mark in the entire piece.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

Looking forward to next season as a Wednesdayite, is like a cow looking forward to it's visit to the abattoir. 

Big expectant eyes, eye-lashes swaying in the early summer breeze, boarding the truck with the rest of your mates, wandering what adventures await you. Stepping off the truck, seeing the shiny new factory, thinking it must be one of those visit's that they make you do when you get a free tour of an Island (usually a place selling blankets or Aloe Vera). Stepping onto the moving walkway, ah, it must be an airport, Damn it I've not brought my passport, them remembering your a cow and you don't have a passport. You then hear the noises of the killing floor, but assume it is just the engine on the plane. You shout to your mate Colin to ask what the planes like, but all you hear is an horrible high pitched shrill, then the smell hits you, Eurgh, plane food smells vile, a bet Heston Blumenthal been let loose again.

Its a game of football mate,not really sure why the long monologue...I enjoy watching football,supporting my Team,however i can,& miss it when its not played,or i cant access it from TV,Radio,etc..I thought we were all on here to do the same?...Cows? abattoir? 'Killing Floor? ....FFS post about Football will you?(please?) dont want to have to wade through ****e like that again..

Edited by parajack

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It’s the internet era

Punctuation is like something out of the dark ages when Shakespeare alive

was                                                                                                           ^

Just now, parajack said:

Its a game of football mate,not really sure why the long monologue...I enjoy watching football,supporting my Team,however i can,& miss it when its not played,or i cant access it from TV,Radio,etc..I thought we were all on here to do the same?...Cows? abattoir? 'killing Floor? ....FFS post about Football will you?(please?) dont want to have to wade through ****e like that again..

You don't want to be wading through anything on the filling floor, but there would most definitely be some ****e there.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s the internet era

Punctuation is like something out of the dark ages when Shakespeare alive

When people wade in,about 'punctuation' 'spelling' or 'grammar' or other such nonsense,its a sure sign that they have run out of idea's,and are in my view having to resort to attempts at ridicule.why? why not just argue your debate,stand your corner,& make your points?...

Just now, parajack said:

When people wade in,about 'punctuation' 'spelling' or 'grammar' or other such nonsense,its a sure sign that they have run out of idea's,and are in my view having to resort to attempts at ridicule.why? why not just argue your debate,stand your corner,& make your points?...

It was in response to his post, read it again.

3 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

You don't want to be wading through anything on the filling floor, but there would most definitely be some ****e there.

Filling? do you mean 'killing'? see what happens when you pull others? ..if your debate is good, & persuasive,maybe you will change peoples minds...if it isnt,or they cant be persuaded,accept their view,and move on...Bigger issues out there....