The Garry Monk Era is here...

I hope you are right. I'm not sure we will be the attacking force you envisage, certainly not at this stage. Much depends on how recruitment goes between now and the end of the window.

I'd say it's an encouraging start but it could go either way. I'll take that at this stage, onwards and upwards.

• Like 3

Guest gizowl
8 minutes ago, William 1867 said:

We will soon see Monk for what he is and what most of us already know that he's a poor manager and out of his depth.

Monk out.

Nice to see positivity FFS 🥺

13 minutes ago, William 1867 said:

We will soon see Monk for what he is and what most of us already know that he's a poor manager and out of his depth.

Monk out.

Agree. 

Unfortunately all i can see for the 'Monk Era' is a continuation of relegation form, Chansiri acting too late and ultimately relegation.

The OP post of attacking football will not happen under monk he doesnt play that way.

Monk Out

• Like 6

And people wonder why this site is referred to as North Korea. Seriously Niel, I appreciate your trying to drum up some enthusiasm, but a kid a CB whose never played above mid table, and Izzy Brown are not adequate replacements for those that have left. We were nose diving last season, we look weaker now, and this new era needs a really big boost in the next few days.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Andy Hughes is the real wildcard in that group. The others have all worked together before but I think the addition of Hughes will really keep that management unit on their own toes too and bring something refreshing to Monks Management Team.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

No offence but anyone who refers to it as that really can't be taken seriously.

Sorry if my views in the O/P differ from yours but calling the site 'North Korea' in response is downright pathetic

Like I say.. no offence intended but come on... let's be mature eh?

Not what I call it, I love owlstalk, I’ve wasted more time on here that I care to acknowledge. But people have and do refer to it as that.  But that post is like when everyone is starving to death and big brother comes on to report record harvests. Things aren’t good mate. We seriously can not go into the season as we are. 

• Like 2