Is anyone going to "go" to the game?

I know a few that are planning  too.

Or rather Hillsborough park with cans, not for everyone but my son and his mates (6 of them) haven't seen each other since Brentford. Planning to meet in the park.

As long as there sensible i don't see the problem, sport brings people together and it's been a while.

Seeing the game is irrelevant, it normally ruins a good day out anyway.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, cazzaswfc said:

I know a few that are planning  too.

Or rather Hillsborough park with cans, not for everyone but my son and his mates (6 of them) haven't seen each other since Brentford. Planning to meet in the park.

As long as there sensible i don't see the problem, sport brings people together and it's been a while.

Seeing the game is irrelevant, it normally ruins a good day out anyway.

I think there will be a good amount of people gathering in Hillsborough park.

As long as the rules are followed I don’t see a problem with it! Could actually be quite a good atmosphere up until kick off at which point Wednesday will inevitably ruin any form of enjoyment and happiness in the way only they can 🤣

I think any fan who gets into ground should be banned for a season.

i think anyone in the vicinity of the ground premises should also be banned for a season.

i think anyone sticking within the rules in Hillsborough park are fine .. 

zero reason you should be outside the ground other than bragging rights .. essentially though they risk contaminating areas for their own warped sense of “true fanness” 😂

• Like 2

On 12/06/2020 at 22:25, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Desperately trying to find old photos of kids on other's shoulders and U-boat periscopes.  Anything to avoid using ifollow.😭

Try Bravo tv cheap excellent pictures every channel you can think of plus more

40 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Some strange folk around.

Spose thats the end of any social distancing then, especially for the indestructible young'ens. 

Thinking about other people is such a ball ache.

My son meeting 5 mates. In a park, that's within the rules.

As long as they are sensible there's no problem.

Up to know he's been sensible (didn't even rush to the pub that final Friday) and stuck to social distancing etc.

Not all "young'uns" have been going on protests, having parties or going to the seaside!

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
41 minutes ago, cazzaswfc said:

My son meeting 5 mates. In a park, that's within the rules.

As long as they are sensible there's no problem.

Up to know he's been sensible (didn't even rush to the pub that final Friday) and stuck to social distancing etc.

Not all "young'uns" have been going on protests, having parties or going to the seaside!

Good on them

Social distancing is the most ridiculous, pointless and dystopian rule our owners have ever put on us

Their stupid rules only work if we comply so all power to anyone who refuses to consent 

Let’s get Hillsborough park rocking like a fan zone 

On 14/06/2020 at 23:06, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Good on them

Social distancing is the most ridiculous, pointless and dystopian rule our owners have ever put on us

Their stupid rules only work if we comply so all power to anyone who refuses to consent 

Let’s get Hillsborough park rocking like a fan zone 

Is this actually a real post.  Or would I be reacting to a troll if I replied.

This post actually deserves some sort of award.

There will be a good few hundred outside most well supported teams. I can see it being really busy, especially with old school grounds like ours surrounded by residential areas. 

Chuck in a park next door, and we may have a bit of an anti social behaviour problem . Not much fun for families trying to enjoy the park when there's a 100 sun burnt blokes pissed on dark fruits. 

Anyway, this was always going to be the problem - fans outside the ground with no masks or social distancing, and a police presence needed - but the country seems to have decided lockdown is over so , here we are! .

• Like 2