Starting 11 for Forest

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Pelupessy will start with Luongo being out for so long. May see the best of him now with no one there to boo when he gets the ball.

don’t say that. Surely if Luongo has trained well and is fit he has to start. 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

don’t say that. Surely if Luongo has trained well and is fit he has to start. 

Maybe. but last thing he wants to do is play him first game and then after 20 mins he is out for the rest of the 9 games. They both could start in midfield along with Bannan also.

59 minutes ago, Nero said:

If play 352 but think it'll be 433 so

Screenshot_20200609-125713_LINEUP11.thumb.jpg.e5c2b12b5d507582509ebdbb440f1b72.jpg

Can’t be bothered to type it all but I would go with this but

Palmer for Odubajo 

Reach for Harris 

Some hard decisions though, not least what formation we play.

Surely Monk has got to change things from how it was before the season ended. Formations, tactics, selections just weren’t working. Some abysmal performances and results since Christmas. Personally I don’t like the whole 1 up top with 2 kind of wingers supporting. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Have we still got Wickham?

Should be as match fit as the rest now.

Spot on. None of em are currently match fit. 
Let’s see how many are on the sick list after the first game back.

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Understandably, everyone names Luongo in the XI because we've needed him - but he hasn't played for 5 months. Fit to start with inadequate prep? ..I doubt it. 

Assuming we still have loan players I’d swap Windass for Luongo.

Windass has looked good when he’s played, has two goals from four appearances and is more suited to the attacking midfield role.  Luongo needs 30 minutes from the subs bench to shake off the cobwebs after so long out.. I prefer Palmer to Odubajo for similar reasons too.

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Understandably, everyone names Luongo in the XI because we've needed him - but he hasn't played for 5 months. Fit to start with inadequate prep? ..I doubt it. 

If Luongo isn’t deemed fit to start (I really hope he is) I hope either Windass or Hunt start. Anything for Pelupessy not to start games. Also not really sure why people think Dawson should still be starting games. Wildsmith deserves a chance imo. You’re only as good as your last game and that. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

I think it's really important that we pick players that have proven themselves time and time again to be reliable, to get the job done, and to be worth our time watching them. I therefore pick:

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

Here we go again with the Rhodes gold fish memory sindrome. We go a few weeks and it's all "give him a chance" nuts

Or

Here we go with goldfish memories not remembering that Rhodes-Fletcher destroyed Forest this season, and that Rhodes-Fletcher has been our best PAIRING?

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Why?

Why not Rhodes & Fletcher, given that we know they spark, and we own Rhodes.

We know nothing of the sort. Rhodes hasn't sparked here full-stop. The Forest game does not salvage 3+1/2yrs. He's our biggest transfer flop of all time, considering the expense. 

Guest wilyfox
10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can we do worse?   I don't even rate him but without Hutchinson he's going to play. 

Yes, we can rush him back and face another spell on the sidelines. You don't go from injury and 5 months without playing to 9 games in 5 weeks.

18 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

And perhaps mid match someone can type in the OMDT

“PROGRAMMES THREE QUID”

That's a thought. I wonder if programmes will still be made. Obviously they are not going to print 10000 or anything but I wonder if they will still produce them each home game.