Chansiri & Doom Howson

2 minutes ago, torres said:

Is there a third instalment? 

Seems a long time since part 2

Apologies if I’ve missed it 

Probably due to the fact he didn't answer many of the questions asked they decided not to bother. :bullen:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

No point Chansiri doing interviews 

Agreed. He talks a good game and keeps things positive. However, he refuses to take proper advice and learn. Consequently, the club will most likely be in league 1 before the premier. 

27 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Agreed. He talks a good game and keeps things positive. However, he refuses to take proper advice and learn. Consequently, the club will most likely be in league 1 before the premier. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Lovely stuff - blame the fans when the club gets relegated

Amazing

Nobody is blaming the fans stupid the blessing would be some of these so called fans would find something else to do 

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Nobody is blaming the fans stupid the blessing would be some of these so called fans would find something else to do 

look, nobody with much sense would say things were going well at s6, they wouldn't even say they were average.

thus perhaps the ones raising objections, and voicing concerns, some strongly, can see something to 'whinge' about at s6, this maybe nothing more than they know more about football than you do?

because even the 'happy clappers' are struggling to find positives these days.

People’s opinions are made up, whatever Chansiri says is irrelevant for the majority 

He’s answered many questions time and time again, people will only believe what they wanna believe,  Amadeu Paxaio prime example 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

He’s answered many questions time and time again, people will only believe what they wanna believe,  Amadeu Paxaio prime example 

But he hasn't answered that one has he? What is the precise nature of his involvement with the club?

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I read the answer he gave

I'm still confused what he does at our club

Why is he always pictured with our players for example? 

What does he do exactly?

Is he employed by us?

Is he freelance?

What does he do at the club?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, DJMortimer said:

But he hasn't answered that one has he? What is the precise nature of his involvement with the club?

He has, Just doesn’t match up to the opinion of some geezer on Twitter so nobody’s interested 

Can you explain what Amadeu Paixao’s role is at the football club?

He is my personal adviser and part of our recruitment committee. Amadeu is a valuable resource for myself and our club has been in football for a long time, 25 years, and has a lot of experience and many, many contacts

Of course, my people have told me about some criticism he has received and this is not fair because these things are not true. 

Does he have the authority to bring players to the club? No, he recommends them as part of our recruitment team. Coaches like to talk to Amadeu for his opinions and to draw on his experience, he is a consultant and part of the team at our club. 

Does he make any decisions at the club? No. He is a cog in a very large wheel. Does he have the final say on anything? Of course not.

Normally I do not name individual players and how we recruited them but to be fair to Amadeu, he recommended Fernando, Barry Bannan, Lucas Joao and more recently Dominic Iorfa, who I am sure everyone agrees has the potential to go a long way in football. I can also tell you that if it was not for Amadeu, Fernando may well have gone to another club when he left Watford.

Owlstalk Shop